PDA

View Full Version : Strategic looking for LAMEs

Talkwrench
29th Apr 2011, 22:41
Saw the ad in fridays Australian. Strategic looking for people for a range of roles, including A320/A330 Mech and Avionic LAMEs. Anyone know about the pay and conditions? Anyone know what they are like to work for? What industrial instruments would LAMEs be employed under?

The Chopper
1st May 2011, 04:00
I'd be giving that one a miss... Plenty of other work around for LAME's.

Unless your happy with a short term position :rolleyes:

listentome
1st May 2011, 07:02
I agree....would be a last last resort if there was such a thing, maybe just ahead of AMSA

Bright Spark
1st May 2011, 12:44
Wages are on par with the Orange cancer and as they are only just starting into maintenance I believe they are still looking after the guys.:ok:

Best way to find out what's going on is to apply and ask the questions for your self. Don't listen to anyone not working there.

Bright

Talkwrench
2nd May 2011, 00:50
Thanks for the replies. It will be interesting to see if strategic can carve a niche.

fruitloop
3rd May 2011, 01:22
"Eyes Wide Open" would be the phrase that comes to mind !!

Anthill
3rd May 2011, 02:20
Is the one they call "God" still there? The one with the 'my way or the highway' workplace philosophy? I understand that he often has advice on all aspects of aircraft operation for the captains including how to taxi a jet aircraft. His opinion might have more weight if he actually had some flying experience :rolleyes:

"Why'd ya write that in the book for? We haven't got any f@#$$% coverage! Ya just killed the next flight!!!"