View Full Version : Thomas Cook Airlines Flight tracker

garibaldi22k
26th Apr 2011, 11:18
All

I flew back from Gran Canaria last week (TCX1069) & would like to trace which route the flight took. I am aware of FlightAware & FlightRadar24 tracking software but cannot find the flight on either.

Could somebody point me in the right direction to locate a plot of this flight or are there no records online ?

Many thanks, as usual

tbonetone
27th Apr 2011, 07:56
You could try https://www.flightstats.com

Free to register. should have the flight track history.

I know that the two flight tracking sites that you mention don't catch every plane, all of the time. I think they are made up of many feeds from enthusiasts. Why some planes pop up then disappear, I'm not sure. Perhaps others on here may know.

I tried to track my partners mothers flight BA219 to Denver yesterday. No luck. Many other BA flights being tracked, but 219 never showed up. There were some odd "similar" flights i.e. BAW19V for example. I wonder if the call signs get changed at the last minute and hence confuse these tracking sites. BAW19V looked the right time and right direction for the Denver flight, and the correct aircraft type, but no departure/destination info available. Could just as easily been a different flight to anywhere on the east cost/central US!

Cheers

Tony

airsmiles
28th Apr 2011, 20:09
These days the flight number and the call-sign are often different. The Heathrow-Denver call-sign is BA19V and the Denver-Heathrow return is call-sign BA17V.

StainesFS
29th Apr 2011, 16:21
The callsign for this flight is, I believe, TCX57PQ.

SFS