PDA

View Full Version : EagleJet in Asia

spartan360
19th Apr 2011, 14:09
Hi!

Does anybody know which airlines are giving their seats to EagleJet for F/O hour building packages?

Thanks a lot!

ill man 911
19th Apr 2011, 16:56
Bro why don't you start flying small planes just like everybody else...

People like you make the all aviation industry a real sh** place to be... Companies make money on you and TRTO are laughing at you!:D

Eagle jet pilots are a real bunch of rich boys who disrespect this industry.

Pilots who started as instructors or in small companies and building they way up to medium and big planes are the guys who deserve to be in the right place of a 737 or similar!

Work hard play hard!:}

spartan360
19th Apr 2011, 19:47
Mmmmmmh... Starting an argument without knowing the real meaning of my question. Sounds really polite mate, like what is taught on CRM.:ugh:

Please do not insult people for every single word you don't like they write...

Anyway I totally agree with you, if today's aviation we face this problem is thanks to "smart" wannabees with a large wallet and endless cash willing to be superpilot walking the short way...

BUT

In my opinion the problem is also that we have enemies on both sides of the barricade.
I mean, Think about pilots that months, years ago were in the same conditions and tried to invest their time and money for a seat because forced to do the only move available...
Maybe a lot of them now are in their brand new airline, sitting and looking their small green garden without complain against the same airline that is still selling hot seats.

The problem cannot be solved only discouraging wannabees from p2f, but being together against p2f, wannabees and active pilots.

As you know, which is the only way to make experience now?

Low timers cannot find a job nowadays because "inexperienced" even with ATPL, double TR and years of line flights but without the minimum hours on type..
Airlines use agencies for recruitment or even p2f packages to let their plane fly, not more genuine recruitment reading the cv carefully...
Tell me how to fight p2f efficiently.

ill man 911, nothing against you, do you understand my point of view?

By the way, same question cos' I'm curoius:

Does anybody know which airlines are giving their seats to EagleJet for F/O hour building packages?

Thanks

ill man 911
20th Apr 2011, 03:41
Airlines and TRTO make thousands of dollars on top of you.
Thanks to your parents or your bank!

Someone smart created this new kind of industry(P2F) based on the constant moaning of pilots not finding jobs.

I have waited 2 and half years to get my first job to finally fly a cessna and progressively make my way up.

Young boys coming to school are impatient to get a job straight after school big disappointment. Economy and reality of the market make the industry not an easy one to get into. People promised you the uniform and the big cockpit with beautiful air hostesses... full of dreams!

Organizations and TRTO said "Boys come and see us we offer you 500hrs on 737 for about 35000usd. it's a pretty good deal I guarantee you"

"I'm a pilot but I'm unemployed what's my best shot hummm.... ok lets do it"

You short cut all pilots that have builded their experiences before you became a pilot yourself! you disrespect all the other guys who have waited to get their first or second job until they finally have enough hours to find a position in an airline.This airline would propose the pilot a contract of 5 years in exchange of a TR 737.

Now airlines love pilots like you 1 or 2 years contract it's so easy for them to use you and throw you out.

You guys, sorry not only you, are not patient anymore... There are plenty of small charter, skydiving, flight scenic companies... that is where you guys should start! have fun enjoy the GA learn to know your limits!

Then move on to bigger aircraft!

Pilots are retiring, pilots are taking their positions, new pilots are coming to take the other pilots positions etc etc...

easy as!

Now I'm not trying to be impolite or else but the reality can hurt!

The aviation is becoming a ****ty place to be because of people ready to throw money for their lack of patient and motivation! ready to become buttons pushers.

menikos
20th Apr 2011, 04:31
Endless discussion and you are far from the truth anyway, EJ sends pilots flying with Lion Air.

ill man 911
20th Apr 2011, 04:41
I have all my life to listen what you have to say...

it's a forum you have the freedom the share your thoughts so go on my friend...

A37575
20th Apr 2011, 14:12
I have waited 2 and half years to get my first job to finally fly a cessna and progressively make my way up.

Belt up, Mate. It is your problem if you choose to hang around for a Cessna for over two years. The man asked a straight forward polite question. You are displaying extremely bad manners by your rude reply.
Kindly get off this forum and go and play on Jet Blast if you want to display nonsense. :mad:

ill man 911
20th Apr 2011, 14:53
Mate I don't need to repeat myself!

Obviously you have no idea what you talking about.

Great way to explain your thoughts. I remind you by coming to this forum that you will face critics at times. It is Aviation not donuts that we are talking about.

Defending your case in that manner can only prove one thing and one thing only, your absolute ignorance in being a pilot.

Actually it is pretty normal for you to close the subject like that, you probably don't have anything to say about it...

Spartan360 has been very fairplay and shown intelligence in his answer compare to you mate.

menikos
21st Apr 2011, 02:30
Like I said endless discussion, really easy to blame people with stereotype like rich people paying a LT it's unfair, wise people look all the aspects of the situation in order to have a fair judgement which is not your case.

Topics already covered many times so need to talk about it, ask yourself good questions and stop blaming people you even don't know, I don't try to justify as I don't like the method but I try to understand, sometime you have people more than 40 years old doing a LT because after many years no job nothing.

I spoke with a french guy with an arabic background, muslim and so.... it was a nightmare for him after 11/09 to find a job with his frozen ATPL at the end after more than 10 years of research and a lot of stereotype because of his origin and religion he decided to go for a LT and now he's flying, I understand his position I disagree with him for using LT but I understand, I hate racist people, so guys be wise on your comments, I totally agree with you when it comes to a 20 years old little boy using LT instead of trying to find a job and make his own experience even if they are not so many jobs indeed.

I really hope that business like eaglejet will disappear asap.

Cheers guys :ok:

ill man 911
23rd Apr 2011, 09:26
P2F cheapen the whole industry.

Boyz with shiny Jet syndrome.

There is always a friend of a friend who didn't have any choice "he had to..."

I'm blaming everybody who do it. Even your old french friend... He is the product of this whole P2F industry because someone else younger took his job.

Who said I'm doing racism comments? and who said I'm only talking about Rich boyz? I did talk about loans from banks too.

"I really hope that business like eaglejet will disappear asap." then stop making excuses for this guy and this guy lets all be honest.

P2F in a black listed company on a CV it's not pretty. For now these guys might be ok wait a little more this will be different...:}

:ok: