PDA

View Full Version : Hong Kong Airlines

GoForIt
15th Apr 2011, 11:45
Just got an application from them.

Does anyone know the T & C's for captains over there on the 737 or A320?
Comments positive or negative?

Thanks,
GoForIt

hongkongfooey
15th Apr 2011, 13:40
Good grief, is this a wind up ? Goforit, did you actually go to the Fragrant harbour forum ?

http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbour/310221-demise-hong-kong-airlines.html

Yes its true there is a lot of bitching and whinging on PPRUNE but ask yourself why it is one of the longest running, highest number of posts.

I can tell you from personal experience there is 90% truth to that thread. I would seriously think long and hard about giving up any sort of job ( inc shelf stacking ) to come live in the 3rd most expensive city in the world working for liers and morons.

Good luck

superced
16th Apr 2011, 08:07
absolutely unprofessional management. Run away.

break_break
17th Apr 2011, 05:45
I think GoForIt was probably too shock to discover the info shared so far.
What amazes me, is how these same group of vindictive rejects* from Singapore Air previously, could be placed in charge of vital operations of HKA.
I'm glad I didn't fall for their trap, and should have done more research prior to my wasteful trip to the GREAT city of HK.
They are eager to trick 330 TREs to join, and I was quite amused when told by one of the rejects* who said "Come join a great company with great people and money is not always everything."
For those who really have to join, get in, get your experience, and leave them as soon as possible.

PilotWA123
18th Apr 2011, 06:46
Hopefully people who had an interviewed earlier will have a chance to join the company later .... Wishing ....

hongkongfooey
18th Apr 2011, 13:23
Break break :D

Hopefully people who had an interviewed earlier will have a chance to join the company later .... Wishing ....

Yep, go there, WTF would we know....................

superced
19th Apr 2011, 06:25
of course... hopeless ....