PDA

View Full Version : 10 Plus 2 from Open School??

TraTus
14th Apr 2011, 18:13
Hello to all,
This is my First thread.Need help.

I had completed my 10+2 a year back with commerce(w/o Maths).I knew that to appear for the DGCA exams one needs,Maths with Physics in 10+2.

So i did my PCM with English and Hindi as the 5th subject from Open school.
I passed PCM and english but i cud'nt pass hindi.Now my problem starts here that am i allowed to submit my marksheet to get the comp.no. if i am not pass in the 5th subject(Hindi) considering the DGCA's is checking every pilots records.?
OR is it that they only need Physics and Maths to be Passed??

I am also thinking to give a reattempt in hindi to pass but if i pass then ill definately get my marksheet with the passed results,but it will not be updated on the open school online results because it takes time to get updated (Nearly 6 months) and till that time it will show my failed marks online.

Well after giving the hindi reattempt if i pass and without the updation of my hindi marks online,,if i submit the marksheet in DGCA would it be a problem??

Guys plz help i am very confused with this..
A big thanks who replies..

Ankit Kotecha
14th Apr 2011, 18:42
nowhere has dgca mentioned about that so precisely.
however, they ask for a 10+2 pass with maths n phy.

you are 10+2 pass.
you have maths n phy now.

so i dont think will be a big problem. but only any dgca personnel can give you exact info about this, coz yours is a special case.

if i were you, and even if any dgca officer would have said me that its ok as long as a am passed in phy n mths, i would still try to pass in hindi and keep the whole thing clean. who knows, in future, by any chance anybody can raise voice against you.

no harm and really not so much pain to study and pass hindi.
all the best.

by the way, i have a friend who had phy chem and bio in his 12th. he is from ahmedabad (near to your city). and he was trying to write maths exams in open school. if you need his details, pm me. may be you guys can share thoughts, being in the same boat.

TraTus
14th Apr 2011, 18:55
Well ankit thanks man...thnx a lot fr the precious time of yours...!
I'll pm u..!!