PDA

View Full Version : Bournmouth digs!!

The Flying Lamb
13th Feb 2001, 07:02
Myself and a friend are off to ppsc this April for module 1 of the atpl ground school.
Not local to Dorset, so will not be commuting at all. Looking for house/flat to rent if any (serious) offers out there.
I suppose we could camp in the New Forest if things got desperate! Would smell a bit in the classroom though!!
Cheers
TFL

------------------
come, come, come! We'll have no trouble here!!

WX Man
13th Feb 2001, 15:09
http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/accommodation/index.html as a starting block. But it might be quite a way from PPSC.

Smudger
13th Feb 2001, 20:47
If I remember correctly, PPSC keep a list of local digs, some of which are pretty good value. If not, try SFT on the other side of the airfield, they may well be able to help. Good luck with the licences!

touch&go
14th Feb 2001, 03:38
Phone Sue at Kimberley Court Hotel in South Bourne,always has loads of pilot there and does a great job, you many be can get a lift to and from PPSC from another pilot if you don't have a car

expedite_climb
14th Feb 2001, 17:25
Get the list from PPSC, Tony and Magaret Flood (I think) used to be on there, Grand Avenue, or something similar, southbourne. Excellent place, top notch nosh, and always full of ppsc / sft 'ers.

Book early to avoid disapointment !!!!