PDA

View Full Version : AF A380 clips the crap out of CRJ at JFK

VforVENDETTA
14th Apr 2011, 08:42
This happened a couple of night ago at JFK. I'm surprised no one has posted it here yet. It's a good one.

VIDEO: Air France A380 hits CRJ while taxiing at JFK (http://www.flightglobal.com/articles/2011/04/12/355436/video-air-france-a380-hits-crj-while-taxiing-at-jfk.html)

YouTube - Video of giant Airbus A380 clipping CRJ700 jet at JFK Airport (http://youtu.be/ayCWSm1f9qk)

Sue Ridgepipe
14th Apr 2011, 10:39
I'm surprised you didn't check the rumours and news forum before you posted this here.:=

parabellum
14th Apr 2011, 12:14
...........and JetBlast!

crwjerk
14th Apr 2011, 14:59
It's been at the top for days!!!

Captain Dart
14th Apr 2011, 21:52
...and this has what to do with aviation in the Fragrant Harbour?

VforVENDETTA
15th Apr 2011, 06:57
Typical responses from typical wankers. Excuse me for not knowing what you high masters consider relevant for FH and what you don't. But ask me if I give a F'kkk. Go ahead, ask me! I visit this place about as often as I visit the gay bar at the cx city, almost never, and for the same reasons. Always the same bunch of wankers saying and doing the same wanking. This place is full of totally irrelevant crap. Get real.

The same exact thing can happen to one of ours going to the same place, for the same reasons. This exact accident has happened at many busy major airports in US in the same manner. How many here do you think have no life and have the time to visit every other corner of this forum site?! Not many. Get a life.

:cool:

Captain Dart
15th Apr 2011, 07:16
OK, OK, you're right.

You might like to know that here at home in Australia my dog just farted. It really stinks. I've posted this just in case it happens to somebody with a dog in Hong Kong.

VforVENDETTA
15th Apr 2011, 07:45
Yep, now I know who you are! I swear I've overheard you tell that same story at the gay bar, more than once. :ok:

Capt Vertigo
15th Apr 2011, 07:47
Excuse me for not knowing what you high masters consider relevant for FB and what you don't.

VforVENDETTA

Don't worry.. Capt Dart- obviouly he may be or not an aviator. :ugh: He's probably in his his own little nut shell and not wanting learn from experiences. This probably not the 1st time he's been and wondering what's in or out of FH or elsewhere. :=

Bet you guys, he'll now come after me too.. :ouch:

The Messiah
15th Apr 2011, 08:59
I swear I've overheard you tell that same story at the gay bar, more than once
But I thought you almost never went there:confused:

Arfur Dent
15th Apr 2011, 09:15
Quite funny really - V for Very Angry just hijacked his own thread. Nice one.

GANNET FAN
15th Apr 2011, 09:20
"Friends
VforVENDETTA has not made any friends yet"

...and not likely too either. Chippy little fella isn't he

Capt Toss Parker
15th Apr 2011, 09:22
If that was CX and the Captain was taxiing .... the F/O would be fired for not being observant enough and the captain would have to do 3 management Taxiing check rides to prove that he knows how to Taxi .... then do CT 1-5 then a Loft ... then have a meeting with Dick and then be mentioned in every CRM course for the next 5 years as an example of what not to do.

The French ... well they'l just rip the **** out of JKF and tell them to paint better lines on the taxi ways.

stilton
16th Apr 2011, 02:15
The more likely outcome is for AF to blame Continental.

Mr. Bloggs
16th Apr 2011, 03:15
Not always Capt. Toss, only the Peons. There was a Captain that ripped the door off a 747. I believe he was promoted to Management.:eek:

Depends where you stand in the food chain.

On a long haul flight the Second Officer would have gotten his fair share.:ugh:

Some would have been demoted to First Officer or if it were a Senior Training Captain, back to Captain, after your said check of course.:ok:

Fly747
16th Apr 2011, 03:36
Had to look that one up.
Are you using the Chinese use, in which case it should enter more common parlance around these parts.
Shanghai: among native Chinese working in firms where English is often spoken, the word has been phonetically reinterpreted as "pee-on", again a reference to a worker with little authority suffering indignities from superiors.

Mr. Bloggs
16th Apr 2011, 04:13
Damn Steve Jobs. Going to switch to Bill Gates.:ouch:

(In the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia) someone of low rank.

• a person who does menial work;

As seen by our overseers.

“Pee On” is usually my shoes after I spent too much time at the Gay Bar, along with the walls, floor and maybe the urinal.:E

bogie30
16th Apr 2011, 18:47
food chain!! theres no food chain with second officers,they eat everything!