PDA

View Full Version : Jet A1 - Price Monitor

Charter JAROPS 1
13th Apr 2011, 14:02
Has anyone of you an idea, if there is any website or comparable tool exsting, where I can see the daily JetA1 fuel prices per airport or even per FBO?

Thanks for your help.

bizjet inmate
13th Apr 2011, 14:14
If someone does let me know.....Id be interested aswell

Opsbeatch
13th Apr 2011, 15:59
It's all so different and varies from FBO to FBO, from location to location, from aircraft to aircraft, from supplier to supplier.

There could never be a site like this as different companies are charged different prices by all the suppliers. Don't wish to advertise but I can help...

PM if you would like anything looked into!

OB:ok:

FrankR
14th Apr 2011, 01:30
The best tool if you're a consumer of Jet fuel is an application called FuelerLinx, which compares all your contract fuel per FBO at each airport.

If you're just curious about the price of jet A, try

EIA - Petroleum Data, Reports, Analysis, Surveys (http://www.eia.gov/petroleum/)

FR

Opsbeatch
14th Apr 2011, 08:29
FuelerLinx works well in the States, little bit constrained outside though.

OB

First.officer
14th Apr 2011, 08:53
.....know of a very competitive outfit based out near Earls Colne that offer amongst a lot of things, an excellent fuel shopping service - more than happy to pass on their details if required ??

F/o

chimichanga
14th Apr 2011, 09:20
This is fairly simple to use. Drag the mouse over the airport and a fuel price pops up.

EVO Jet :: Jet Fuel (http://www.evo-jet.com/fuel/)

FrankR
14th Apr 2011, 21:30
EVO Jet looks interesting. I couldn't find any sort of demo online. If you use this, perhaps you could tell us if they report the prices from contract fuel providers, and then let the user buy through their own accounts, OR if they are acting as middleman in the transaction.

In other words, where does EVO get their money? FuelerLinx charges a monthly fee of a few hundred bucks, and users have arrangements with the contract fuel suppliers.

.... Flying is the easy part!

FR