PDA

View Full Version : HKAirlines Looking for 320 guys?

320wonder
7th Apr 2011, 12:18
hello gentlemen,

was surfing HKA's website.. and found out that they are recruiting A320 guys...

any info on the pay? and benefits?

i did a search here, but couldn't find anything useful.

hopefully someone working with HKA can share his views about being a F/O in HKA. (if it isn't convenient for you to post in public, please PM me.. i really wants to know how's life in HKA, considering to apply...)

thank you.

regards,
320wonder

RILAX
8th Apr 2011, 00:59
First of all you must be very brave or stupid to post this question... There is a whole thread about the demise of Hong Kong airlines READ IT!!!! :ugh::ugh:

Even if you filter out half the posts as being untrue you will realise that

- Current salaries will pay for public housing only in the coming years
- School for kids...Hmm what's wrong with home tutoring right???
- Wife / Girlfriend / boyfriend...they cost money but hey I took home some
leftovers from business class.

Will be not to far from the truth..Don't let yourself be fooled with a salary that looks higher compared to other places in the world..Hong Kong is one of the most expensive places to live in the world and it gets more and more expensive every year....Yes I moved onto greener pastures

MD330
8th Apr 2011, 07:48
RELAX

Please relax and take easy mate!! :cool:

There isn't any reason to call someone 'stupid' in this forum.

Wharever said and done, would it be any worse than being a SO with CX..or KA?? :ugh:

Safe flying.

mass debator
10th Apr 2011, 02:02
"stipud' - ??

Get an education boy.

You like to give advice on posting? Here's one for you.

Don't post on topics you know nothing about.

RILAX
10th Apr 2011, 05:25
Ok do NOT compare these two positions since the company mentalities are completely different.

HKA management have no clue a worker is not a machine treat them like **** and make them learn Chinese verses (yes this included pilots back then) and expect them to be happy..So coming from a civil part of the world you might be shocked...I guess CX is never expecting pilots to do this before...

Anyway there is a whole thread to read and if there's smoke there is fire keeping that in mind all I can say don't be STIPUDE

Fly747
10th Apr 2011, 05:51
There is a big difference between being a SO in CX and KA.
In CX the SO makes the bunk for the other pilots who fly the 'plane.
In KA the SO is second-in-command and actually flies too.