PDA

View Full Version : Documents to submit at WPC for RTR

RterO
5th Apr 2011, 12:48
I have just cleared my RTR part 1 exam at mumbai and was wondering what all documents will be necessary to get my rtr p renewed.
i already had a RTR p which expired in feb. however my foreign frtol is still valid.

thanks in advance

CaptGalaxy
3rd May 2011, 07:31
The instructions was given in the results circular that was posted on the website.
can you confirm the new address in favour of whom the DD has to be drawn?
is it "Communication Accounts officer (Cash)", Mumbai?

cheers,
P

harshil2292
3rd May 2011, 18:06
download checklist from here.... http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/DocFiles/checklist/Check%20list%20COP.doc

hope it helps

estranged soul
4th May 2011, 12:46
dont forget the most important document of all :

a bundle of currency notes ! :E to be handed over under the table :}

RterO
9th May 2011, 12:03
Thanks for your replies people.

It's been two months since I've submitted my documents for the new rtr after clearing my exams, But no response from WPC whatsoever. I believe they courier the rtr home now.

Does anyone have a number I can call to see how far along is my license.

Thanks

Intruder101
9th May 2012, 13:02
Hello all, i recently cleared my part 1 exam(Mumbai attempt). Holding a valid Uk RT.

I submitted all my documents to Sanchar Bhawan WPC for issuing me a rtr(p).
It has been 2 weeks since i submitted my docs and sent to wpc, but got no reply whether they received my papers or not OR are the documents complete or not???

Where can i find all this information from?
WPC phone numbers given on their website are not working.

How can i call and let know my status?

Thanks.!

Intruder101
10th May 2012, 15:54
Does anyone here knows who to contact in wpc for my status of application...or should i wait for a month or so and expect my rtr delivered at my home address.?

born4flying
11th May 2012, 17:17
As far as i know,
They take about 90 days to issue the renewals. So, those waiting for a month, are in for a looooonng wait :)

Intruder101
12th May 2012, 01:02
Mine is not a renewal...its a fresh rtr(p)...So around what approx time should i wait? plus, if my documents were by chance not sufficient then how will i get to know that?

blue_ingle
12th May 2012, 15:02
IT takes upto 3-4 months to receive rtr license mine was declared in august and ai received in january end . they start the process only after every candidates documents reaches them . you can call on the number mentioned on result sheet .