PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Heard of APPLE SOLUTIONS aka Skylite Academy?

airbuscopilot
1st Apr 2011, 18:07
Has Anyone Heard of APPLE SOLUTIONS aka Skylite Academy?

A Friend of mine got a Call from them for some co-pilot placement.

Scam? Anyone else heard of it?

flight517
14th Apr 2011, 17:19
i'd rather go to msd aviation or bluestar aviation........its a scam just like these 2.....dont even bother answering their calls:=

DJ Flyboy
14th Apr 2011, 20:02
How do i get in touch with them.

yash
21st Jun 2011, 06:38
I got a call from some NUPUR from Skylite Academy few minutes ago . She asked me about my total flying hours and Multi time . And i have been asked to come to Shop no.30 Subhash Nagar 7 block b/w 11-12 pm . She said they have hiring going on for some international and domestic airlines but din't disclose the name as she said that i'l come to know once i am there . Anyone else got the call too ? I looked up on google but din't find there website .

aviatormohit
21st Jun 2011, 09:08
HindustanTimes-Print (http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/Print/573036.aspx)

airbuscopilot
21st Jun 2011, 09:37
Hey yash!
i dont know man! my friend got a similar call!
and then later so did i!
but when i saw the state of the office! from outside and it was all screwed up!

i didnt respond to them, im kinda sure must be a scam, like Blue Star aviation part 2. I wont give anyone money like that. Anyways do post or Pm Me if u go there!

saphire101
21st Jun 2011, 09:38
Don`t even think of going to their office. There are infinite number or such crooks in delhi saying they have contacts with airlines and will get you placed. They will say the whole deal is for 12 lakhs. 3.75 before and remaining after you get placed in the airline and start flying as first officer. And in case you want to withdraw from their scheme (SCAM) 25k will be deducted for training purposes and the remaining amount you would be given back in 120 days, which obviously would never happen. This is something similar to what excel consultancy did to some of my friends. Please refer to "Excel Consultancy" thread.

yash
21st Jun 2011, 09:38
That explains the reluctance to name the airlines with which they have tied up when i questioned them .

saphire101
21st Jun 2011, 09:47
They will say there are 2 vacancies with Jet and Indigo each and that Jet is already full. We have to make a booking (lol!!) for Indigo position by paying 25k immediately.

airbuscopilot
21st Jun 2011, 09:47
@Saphire

Is this a personal experience or of someone you know?

also do you know the name of the person incharge for this office??

i am sure there must be people who have gone thru and paid! and are waiting for the induction! :P

saphire101
21st Jun 2011, 09:54
This I got to know from a friend of mine who was wise enough not to go ahead with it. A couple of my AME friends were also called by the same institute luring them for maintenance jobs in qatar. Infact it was them who made out that its a fraud coz the females were offering jobs at a higher level for which my friends were not even eligible.

aviator111
1st Jul 2011, 18:13
hi.. i hav a personal experience with these ppl. they seemed quite genuine, as i got my money bk wen i got rejectd. n i also know a few ppl who were placed by them. rest on you. but its surely not a scam. afterall, they r in the same office from past 6 years.. haha

cheers.

airbuscopilot
1st Jul 2011, 18:38
what kind of justification is "Same office for the past 6 years!"
Does that mean they cannot scam pilots desperate for jobs??!! I dont think so!

Nothing much proves them genuine! and btw! is it co-pilot placement? or a BACKDOOR Entry??

As saphire101 said 3.75 lakhs!!! Well Beware Ppruners!! Cuz if they were genuine, they would get the work done and then ask for money!

yash
2nd Jul 2011, 05:38
@ - aviator111

You make an account and make one post praising Skylite academy and no other post , are you one of them ?

aviator111
3rd Jul 2011, 10:25
thats a good one..

airbuscopilot
14th Aug 2011, 14:14
@sidhant.s : haha! dude! ive got to know these people have also taken money from people without ME rating. Either you are one of them or you are one of them!

PLEASE GUYS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OF ANOTHER AGENT ON A RUN FOR MONEY! DO NOT GO AHEAD WITH THEM! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!

SAME OFFICE! IS CRAP! GO SEE THEIR OFFICE! ITS :mad:!

THEYR TAKING PEOPLE FOR INDIGO AIRLINES lol AND ALSO PEOPLE WITHOUT ME RATING.

gOd sAVe uS!

issued in public interest! :)

am-rj-tbt
18th Aug 2011, 16:07
my friend was contacted by these people and he told me they get really depo about the money once u start talking to them. he got like 15 calls in half an hour as to when he was reaching to give the money. finally he got pissed off and shouted on them on the phone and decided not to go ahead with them.

They say that they have placed people and have proper placement letters and not LOIs but they are not even ready to show them ....

So its fishy...:ugh:

Sweptair
29th Dec 2012, 09:23
This is to warn you guys that apple solutions AKA SKYLITE academy in Subhash Nagar, New Delhi owned by two crooks Vaishali & geetika who claims that they are registered agent of several airlines.

They will claim that they can get you a job in leading airlines in India they will show there relevant letter & all other bull **** they will call some guys who they claim to be placed in airlines that all fake,my friend is there victim.

My friend met this lady vaishali she showed letter from Indigo,she claimed that she will place him a s junior First officer told him not to give any exam of CAE she will directly get him into Indigo.He left all the attempts & waited for 8 months by that time indigo was full & have stopped taking new guys,Now he his sitting home frustrated that he missed all chances. This guys kept running behind her for whole year she kept on claiming that next he will get a call from indigo but did not happen..EVEN SHE HAS SOMEBODY IN INDIGO WHO WILL CALL YOU & TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL CALL YOU SOON.

every time you will ask for money you will receive call in couple of days,Please DON'T TRUST THEM THEY ARE CROOK.

Regards.

airbuscopilot
29th Dec 2012, 19:05
Vaishali Singh! & Geetika Khanna!
Both are crooks.

Who ever has been scammed by them, please approach the DELHI POLICE CRIME BRANCH with a complaint. This is a Placement Agency Scam and they take it seriously if YOU take it seriously and pursue it.

There is no one in INDIGO they know. They make a fake call. When the idea is to flick a huge amount from you, FAKE CALLING is cheap and easy.

All the calls from that indigo number are fake! Please go and report this as soon as possible & get justice. There are a lot of people like you stuck in the same thing & every one of them thinks since they are getting a call directly from an Indigo Office number, they may have a chance!

I am telling you clearly! THIS IS A SCAM! I KNOW A BUNCH OF PEOPLE WHO GOT SCAMMED!

DELHI POLICE CRIME BRANCH is your Answer.