PDA

View Full Version : Jet airways result

sushantmmehta
1st Apr 2011, 02:40
Hi guys,

I gave the jet airways paper on 28th feb.I did not receive any roll number so I went to the location in Delhi and talked with the HR guys and was able to sit for the exam.They did not give me a roll number but said they will adjust me.
Now that the result is out,I still haven't got my result.:{
I have been trying to call jet office,tried extensions 1448,1414,1436 but no one ever picks up.
Any help would be really appreciation as you can see its already been ten days I have been scratching my head over the result!:ugh:
:D
SM

sushantmmehta
1st Apr 2011, 02:41
appreciated*

scorpio2611
1st Apr 2011, 04:42
Same is the case here....
I also went to Mumbai to get my roll number from Bhopal.
Before going to mumbai I called jet airways n number times, they promised me to send the roll number email again, however it was never done.
After going to the S.M Center office of jet airways in Andheri the email was sent to me.
I asked Lokpal Gaikwad the HR out there who sent the email to update my email address, he said he will do so.
Now I went to appear for the exam, many guys had some problem or the other with the roll numbers so a guy came in exam hall with a laptop to resolve such issues.
I called him and asked whether the email was updated or not. Now he had both the email addresses of mine i.e the wrong and the correct one both.
He said not to worry the result would be sent to the corrected email address.
I didn't receive the result called Jet airways again for many a times.
The lady over the phone said that Lokpal is no longer handling the case, its all with Mr. S Bhagwat the senior person.
I emaild Mr. S Bhagwat no reply till now.
The lady asked me my roll number and said she would tell me the resuld in some time if she gets to know.
In the next call she says she spoke to L. Gaikwad and I have cleared it.!!!!!!!!
I said " you said L gaikwad is not handeling it any more. so let me talk to S. bhagwat and sent me the fail email....! S Bhagwat didnt answer the call.
I went to mumbai again I was not allowed to meet S. Bhagwat.
The lady whom I spoke with gave me a piece of paper and told me to note down my details, she promised the email would be sent by evening.....

NO EMAIL SO FAR:ugh:
My exams were very good., was expecting to clear them.....

sushantmmehta
1st Apr 2011, 08:33
Thanks for the reply
Though I still dont know what to do bro!:ugh:
KYA KARUN!?
Regards

suryakiran
1st Apr 2011, 10:00
@ sushant nd scorpio.....guys ..a bit different had happened to me..i was all set to write da paper only to find a gal"s name with my roll number at the exam centre , and wd only 10 mins left for the paper to start it gave me a shiver down my spine,..somehow i found my name wd a diff roll number wd the help of my frens....i entered the room late by 10 mins but soon settled down n barring the first paper which was still okay,,the rest of the papers went phenomenal....mr. lokpal had come wd da dabba laptop wd him:( and told me that my new roll number is okay n it will be fine to write the paper with the new roll number...i was pretty much confident that i ll crack da exam...as last time also i got out of the recruitment process in da last stage,,so carrying the experience helped me....BUT DESTINY HAD SOMETHING ELSE IN STORE...the email came stating i failed..i cudnt believe it...on contacting them by email just to ensure if they had asssociated my email id wd the new roll no or nt...they replied that u hadnt clrd ..n thats it it was a vague reply n i m pretty much sure that they havnt associated my new roll no wd my email id..........:ugh:

@ scorpio ...who was da lady n wat details did she gv u...i m ready to go to bombay..although i frm delhi,,but wd the present scenario of jobs i can take ny hardships...help will b appreciated...:ok:

IIJ
1st Apr 2011, 16:22
extension 1436 is the right option...try calling between 10-12 am..they pickup at that time...yuo would have to try atleast 10-15 times...also try 1414 as a second option....Still if no luck,try E-Mail...and after that only 1 option left-JET AIRWAYS OFFICE IN SM CENTER ANDHERI EAST<MUMBAI

sushantmmehta
2nd Apr 2011, 00:05
hey!!where you in room number 16?

scorpio2611
2nd Apr 2011, 02:36
The lady's name is Gayatri....
She sits in front desk and handles phone.
She would be interface between you and other officials of jet airways who sits inside.
Try to contact S. Bhagwat somehow. contacting Lokpal wont help......
If you succeed tell me as well. I will again go to Mumbai.
This is something not justified which has happened.
check your PM as well

thearsenal
2nd Apr 2011, 03:03
ok guys im not sure about your situation but as far as i know the results were out quite a few days ago and those who cleared were emailed.

Fibreglass
2nd Apr 2011, 04:53
Way to completely miss the point. At least read the thread before posting. Clueless like Diaby and Denilson hehe.