PDA

View Full Version : SRC Aviation 800XP Job in Delhi

Silly Pilot
31st Mar 2011, 15:58
Warning!
SRC Aviation is looking for another 800XP PIC. Here is a list of what to expect:
1. Lies.
2. Deception.
3. No knowledge of Aviation or DGCA Regulations.
4. Living quarters that are unfit for humans.
5. Promises that never filled.
6. Shorting you on money owed, the longer you work there, the more they will owe you.
7. They will make you the Chief Pilot but not let you get involved in anything including maintenance.
8. The SIC has not received training about 19 months.
9. Before you sign up they say that they will send you for recurrent every 12. months, after you get there, it is changed to 24 months.
13. The owner cannot afford the plane and does not ride in it, ever.
14. The CEO is retired Indian Army (jeep pool) and insists that you refer to him as Brigadere.
15. The Brigadere will tell you that the regulations in India are just like FAA regulations, another lie.
16. many items are broke on the aircraft VT-SRA. Do not expect them to be fixed. Example: Tires are dry rottted and bald.
17. Money is owed to all vendors including fuel companies. Pre-paid fuel cards are now in use.
18. They will want you to pay for your recurrent and promise in a contract to pay you back. Do not count on getting the money back.

My friend just left there recently for not paying up.

Bottom line is do not get involved with these people. Get references from other pilots and companies in India and you will confirm it. Insist on calling the SIC and one of the previous Captains. The first Captain left within 30 days.

itsbrokenagain
31st Mar 2011, 17:16
Its simple enough to go talk to a DGCA inspector, they are very helpful, especially all the new guys who are airline Pilots , did the ex PIC talk to anyone ??

PS, India requires re-currents every 6 mths for PIC and SIC, so twice a year to sim, one is a proficiency check solely no ground school at a minimum, and the second one is the big one with the ground school, and you need to do by law a DGCA route check every 6 mths.

Surely they are doing at least the DGCA inspector ride along route checks ??

Or are they operating it solely as a private operator vs the NSOP (aka Part 135) route.

hard to believe they can really get away with it if they are a NSOP, all the operators in my region get quite a harsh reality check at the time of ops inspections.

Silly Pilot
31st Mar 2011, 23:04
itsbrokenagain; totally agree. They are all non-scheduled ops. The owner can not afford to fly in it.
The Chief pilot pointed out the 6 month requirements written in the approved Operations Manual and was told many things by the owner and the CEO, such as; "the manual will be changed", "training is only every 24 months", "ignore the manual". When he realized that he was being ignored for pointing out the obvious gross violations, he started sending the notices of the violations in writing. They would never respond to the emails but he did get invited to the owners house to be told not to write any more emails and to stop asking for his past due money, chewed out for not taking a 24 hour duty day and told to lie to ATC.

19. After 6 months of being in India on duty 24-7 the Chief pilot asked for his 30 day leave and was again ignored.

They did not take the Captain seriously until he did not show up for a flight after notifying them in advance that he was no-longer obligated to any company duties without being paid in full.

doubleu-anker
1st Apr 2011, 04:34
Most insurance companies will not insure the aircraft unless the crew have completed refresher training at an ATO at least once a year. It is a good idea to check the certificate of insurance every time it is renewed. The insurance companies have more potential to wreck havoc on ones finances than any authority will ever have.

If this is the case with VT SRC then watch out, as the aircraft could well be uninsured.

Having airline pilots carrying out inspections of GA outfits is a step in the right direction. However an airline pilot straight out of an airline employed in GA is about as useless as a chocolate teapot, especially in the start up period.

masalama
1st Apr 2011, 04:35
wow, what a bunch of wan@#rs , I hope nobody else gets conned by people like these...brigadier my arse....
Can't you complain to the DGCA or look into some legal options to recover the money lost? Aviation's a small world and these guys will get what they deserve soon enough....karmaaaaaaah.:ouch:

Silly Pilot
4th Apr 2011, 00:01
He is gathering the documents now to hand over to the local lawyer. What are the chances of an ex-pat winning a case against a Indian business owner?

itsbrokenagain
4th Apr 2011, 01:49
I think slim to none is the answer for winning. Better not even waste your time and move on and warn others if you see the job advertised I think. Especially with the bureaucracy of India which we know is insane!

Been there done that, in Africa I won the hearing for money owed and by twas awarded by the court the money owed, problem was the company never honored it and they knew it would cost me more money to recover the money than I was awarded by the court.

If they dont pay I dont board the plane, even if it is in another country, and if they refuse to pay that day I book a ticket home . Actually happened when I first started at my current job, no pay one month, we were in Mumbai, told the bosses secretary no salary within 1 hr of departure I am on a airline out ... worked got paid 65 minutes prior to take off.

Silly Pilot
4th Apr 2011, 10:02
Unfortunately, that is how it has to be. No money - no fly. I have never seen so much lieing and deceptions until coming to India. It seems to be a national sport. It is insulting that they think that you believe them each time that you are lied to.
There is no room for lies and deception in aviation. Deadly combination!

weido_salt
4th Apr 2011, 13:38
Agree whole heartily with all the above.

Silly Pilot
19th Oct 2011, 04:42
Did some research and found that the owner of SRC Aviation (P) Limited is Bobby Chadha and owes money to almost everyone he does business with. Ounce he finds the leverage that he can use in his favor, the intimidation starts. He starts off by telling you how big his political connections are to demonstrate how powerfull he is. He brags about massive political payoffs that never happened. The Handling services part of his business freely spreads the same kool-aid to impress clients.

Chadha never pays his bills in full to keep you on the hook to continue the abusive relationship.

hawkersarecool
29th Dec 2011, 07:35
Dear Friends,
I have been closely associated with SRC Aviation for the last few years and would like to comment that the allegations posted on the web site by "SILLY PILOT" are false, frivolous and baseless with bad intent/ulterior motives. These have been posted with objectives to malign the image of SRC Aviation (P) Ltd built over the last three and a half decades. I say with honesty, sincerity and sense of purpose the following:-
1. SRC Aviation has always lived upto its promises based on mutual contract/understanding with its pilots/employees. The management has been transparent in all its dealings and has neither deceived any of its employees nor believes in lies.
2. The company has NOT rpt NOT shorted a single penny to anyone and does NOT owe anything to anyone.
3. All the requisite trainings on company aircrafts are carried out as per DGCA regulations and these instructions are strictly followed by the company.
4. All obligations towards training with pilots have been fulfilled as per DGCA regulations/contract and there is no question of the SIC not being trained (recurrent training was done by him in November 2011).
5. The owner has paid 100 % for the purchase of Aircraft and perhaps this one of the only companies, which has not taken any finance or has any debt.
6. SRC Aviation is a Non schedule Charter company and the aircraft is exclusively meant for Charter operations and NOT as mentioned by the “SILLY PILOT” for the owner’s use.
7. Fuel is drawn as per the International norms using CARNET CARDS.
8. No money is due to any vendor.
9. Maintenance of the aircraft is carried out by Indamer, a well reputed maintenance agency authorized by the DGCA. Our company, SRC Aviation is one of the few companies maintaining its own CAMO for monitoring the work of the maintenance agency.
10. All pilots, including chief pilot, are involved in the professional activities, based on their qualifications, competence and inclinations.
11. The CEO is a decorated retired brigadier, who holds high values and rich traditions of working ethos.
12. Pilot was provided 4 bedroom/living/dining accommodation in HERITAGE CITY, GURGAON, which is a well developed gated residential community. Senior Management personnel of several Multi National Companies reside in this Gated Community.
13. SRC Aviation is following DGCA Regulations in letter and spirit and has been regularly being audited by all the regulatory authorities including both DGCA and External auditors ( Domestic and International )

14. The company and its Directors have been in Corporate Aviation for the past 34 years dealing with the Indian Civil Aviation Regulatory body, DGCA.

itsbrokenagain
29th Dec 2011, 09:40
I see some coolaid filling the glass here.... :yuk:

Cactus225
30th Dec 2011, 06:07
Silly pilot,

You sound like such a disgruntled ex employee.:}

Silly Pilot
13th Jan 2012, 18:51
Brigdere,
Congratulations on your first post!

2. The company has NOT rpt NOT shorted a single penny to anyone and does NOT owe anything to anyone.
I know of a Captain that you still owe money to.

4. All obligations towards training with pilots have been fulfilled as per DGCA regulations/contract and there is no question of the SIC not being trained (recurrent training was done by him in November 2011).
It's about time! I pointed this out in the first post; March 2011.

12. Pilot was provided 4 bedroom/living/dining accommodation in HERITAGE CITY, GURGAON, which is a well developed gated residential community. Senior Management personnel of several Multi National Companies reside in this Gated Community.
Pilot joined a local Ex-pat group and never met any Ex-Pats from Heritage City after being told that he would be living amongst other Ex-Pats. 2 Bedrooms were sealed off by pilot due to mold actively growing on ceiling and walls.

If you are considering working for SRC Aviation, Good Luck, you have been warned.
Pilots look out for pilots world wide.

globalprivate
14th Feb 2012, 10:54
Sillypilot is obviously a frustrated and disgruntled man. I fly into India often and have been serviced by SRC Aviation on most occasions. They are a very professional organization run by people of integrity. They are the best in the business in India and you don't stay on top for 35 years by being dishonest. I always get candid answers from them and the best service. So sillypilot grow up--don't hurt our community of pilots by by spreading rumors.

Stick_Rudder
15th Feb 2012, 06:52
Time for PPRuNe Towers to step in...??? :ugh:

Silly Pilot
4th Aug 2012, 21:13
Globalprivate, how is SRC Aviation doing?
Having trouble bringing in un-suspecting ex patriot pilots?

This board has educated alot of pilots, cabin crewand mechanics to Companies and Individuals that want to take advantage of Profesionals from around the world. Thinking that no one will ever know.
The Internet has found you.

Thanks PPrune! :D

Ellips
5th Aug 2012, 06:15
This could be Dr. Bali Part 2

http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/440598-extortionist-doctor-new-delhi.html

Silly Pilot
8th Nov 2013, 07:32
I have heard that the Extortionist Delhi Doctor has lost his FAA credentials to do FAA Medical Exams. :D

wonderland
8th Nov 2013, 08:01
Hmmmm, why do I get the feeling that globalprivate and hawkersarecool is the same person? First post each? You ain't fooling anyone mate :=