PDA

View Full Version : Some random Questions.Need help..!

Ekam Kohli
30th Mar 2011, 19:36
Hello friends,

1)I am giving the RTR A Part 1 exam on the 18th of april 2011.But soon after giving that i would be heading back to U.S to complete my IR and Commercial.
I want to know is there any validity of the part 1 exam that we need to submit the papers within a specific time...?? because once i would be back in India then only i can submit which would take arnd 3 months or so??

2)How is part 1 exam..i have no idea about it can someone brief me?

3)I am only done with my Private and this thing worries me as i'v heard it from some of my friends that i cannot sit for the april CPL exams (as per DGCA rules) as i am only a private(Not IR and Comm.).I have anyways submitted the roll no. forms and waiting for the lists to come out.
---Can i sit for the exams????

4)Well i tried to contact M.K Singh for RT classes but he is not picking up the phone and i am in no contact with him.Does anyone know when is his nxt batch starting?

Thanks to the repliers in advance.!

Ankit Kotecha
30th Mar 2011, 20:51
1 - not sure, i guess its 1 year. but its better to call the WPC and ask them about it.

2 - Part 1 : Practical test in Regulations and Procedures (Transmission). you will be asked to RT with the examiner.usually consists of 5 such communications. all they do is check your RT skills and the terminology you use.

3 - many rumors about this thing. but the DGCA never issued any such amendment/notice about such a thing in their website. but its good that you submitted the form. all you can do is wait for the list.

4 - no idea about M.K.Singh. there is another popular teacher in Del named Shukla. there are numerous others. just ask your pals about it, those who are from Del.

Ekam Kohli
30th Mar 2011, 22:05
thnx Ankit Kotecha..for your reply...

one small ques-what are the questions asked in the Part 1 exam?
if u have any question bank plz email it to me on [email protected].
Thanks..!

nikhilheb
31st Mar 2011, 11:19
1) Not sure how long the RTR results are valid, but the RTR License can be lifetime. But I'd suggest you pass your RTR and the DGCA exams and only then return to the US for your IR and CPL; in all probability, you'll save tons on recency.

2)Part 1 involves making and receiving radio calls with ATC (the examiner). But the answers are extremely rigid and I suggest you go for classes

3)Haven't heard about this. As far as I know, CPL holders have tow rite Comp. and Regs, and non CPL have to write Nav, Met and Regs.

4)His classes typically start 15-20 days before the examination dates. His no. is 9433044765

Hope it helps

Ekam Kohli
31st Mar 2011, 18:56
thanks bro its a great help.

Yes ill give the Part 1 and the CPL april exams,bt jus waiting for the roll no. Hope i gt it....

Thnkx!

nikhilheb
1st Apr 2011, 07:43
Also, I found Mr. M. K. Singh's asst's no, in case you can't get through to him:

Mr. Kamat-9820262038

siddhanta_alc
30th Nov 2011, 02:44
this is a CHPL holder dying hard to clear RTR after giving 2 attempts already

i need sample questions , questions that are asked in part 2
part 1 the only issure would be SID./ STAR/ INSTRUMENT QUESTIONS where you need to reFER the chart BACk Of ThE maps
if you could mail me any substance that you have got or any reccomendations or questions you remember please do..
[email protected]
thanks guys