View Full Version : Beech BE76 Duchess - info required please

bravobravo74
29th Mar 2011, 18:00
Hi guys,

I'll soon be undertaking MEP/ME-IR training in a Duchess and wonder if someone could give me a list of the mass limitations and V-speeds (single and two engine) from the POH. A description of the electrical system would be great too if it isn't too much trouble.

I imagine that I'll probably be maxed out from the moment that I turn up at the school so I'm just trying to get as much number-learning out of the way now as possible!

I'd really appreciate any contribution.

Thanks.

PPRuNeUser0173
30th Mar 2011, 07:11
Why don't you just ask the school for this info?

stuckgear
30th Mar 2011, 07:18
Your flight trainer really should be providing you with these. if you do get stuck pm me.

PAPI-74
30th Mar 2011, 07:48
PM me.
I can post you a disc with the POH for a small tax.

cavortingcheetah
30th Mar 2011, 08:48
Good idea to get ahead of the drag curve. I wonder if you've tried flash cards for swotting speeds? Anyway, perhaps you can download some PDF information from this web site.

Free Beechcraft BE-76 Duchess Checklists to Download (http://freechecklists.net/Resources/Beechcraft/BE-76+Duchess/)

I must say though that I would have thought that your training establishment had a legal as well as a moral responsibility to furnish you, upon request, with a copy of the specific information relevant to the aircraft you're going to fly but perhaps you are trying to stay ahead of their game as well?

bravobravo74
30th Mar 2011, 13:11
The school has tried several times to email me a POH but for one reason or another I haven't received anything. I have acquired one of their checklists but there is no supplementary data incorporated therein.

Thanks for the pm invites, if my continued internet-trawling proves to be unsuccessful I'll follow these up.