View Full Version : Low hour opportunity in the gulf?

forum flyer
29th Mar 2011, 06:20
Does anyone know of any places recruiting low hour graduates in the Middle East?

Appreciate any info.

FF.

Panama Jack
29th Mar 2011, 07:04
If you are a national, there are opportunities in the country where you are from. If you have a parent working for one of the airlines, similarly, there are nepotism opportunities. I believe Etihad Airways has a cadet scheme, seen some photos of people who did not look like they would be Emiratis but I am not sure on what the entry requirements are for this undoubtably highly attractive opportunity. I have also seen a flying school advertising for instructors in Saudi Arabia, but otherwise, the market is competitive and airlines are able to benefit from the very liberal immigration laws to bring in qualified people from all over the globe, with pay scales that attract them.

Wizofoz
29th Mar 2011, 07:20
Qatar has a second officer program for non-nationals, but it is very competitive.

Falcon Cargo runs B1900s out of DXB and I don't think they need huge hours for those.

I know a guy who started with Falcon, graduated to Biz Jets and then got into one of the big carriers, so that might be worth thinking about.