PDA

View Full Version : Jetplan Flight plan output format

SU-GCM
26th Mar 2011, 12:45
Hello

Can somebody advise if there is a list of all the operation flightplans output formats provided by jetplan.com

I have looked into the manual but can't find any reference for the codes

also which OFP are you using at your airline ?

Regards

opsbloke
29th Mar 2011, 00:17
I vaguely remember in the days of using JAS for windows there was an input to get the list, cant remember what it is now though...if you use Jepps system anyway give their helpdesk in Denver a ring, they will be able to help..:)

merlinxx
29th Mar 2011, 02:32
Which Jepp office is yr contract with ?

Fedel
29th Mar 2011, 13:32
Each output usually provide with diffirent require the simplest is UTC output format u can ask from jeppesen to build for you ,your own require output format

j140870
29th Mar 2011, 19:40
It amazes my why you just wouldn't ask Jeppesen. Given that I know for a fact that there is more than 1000 and that they don't publish a list, What are you actually after?

It would probably be easier to ask them a direct question. If you are a customer, that is what their Client Management group is for!

:ugh:

SU-GCM
30th Mar 2011, 00:45
Thanks guys
Already contacted the GSCC and they were very helpful since we are new users to the system they provided us with around 300 or more OFP Format and gave us another option of sending our own preferred format and they could make us a tailor made one !

The Guys at GSCC are just wonderful and doing a great job :ok: