PDA

View Full Version : WHATEVER HAPPENED TO.............(name) ???

peter manktelow
26th Mar 2011, 00:42
So we were sitting on Steve''s verandah in Koh Samui sipping on one or three rum and coke....talking of old times , fond memories , funny events , PEOPLE ! ...when Steve started what turned in to a long conversation by asking ""Whatever happened to.....?""

His suggestion for a new thread...so I will kick it off by asking ...

Whatever happened to MARTIN HOBBS ??
(Engineer with Okanagan Helicopters in Bombay in the mid 80's)

(Anyone wanting to know what happened to Steve ? He resides in retirment on Koh Samui with wife Angela. They have a small business. Steve's sense of humour remains intact ! Me ? I am on my last tour internationally with CHC GO and then transferring to CHC AUS.)

Nigel Osborn
26th Mar 2011, 00:54
C'mon Manky, you're well past retirement age, you can't fly using a walking stick!:=

peter manktelow
26th Mar 2011, 01:24
just one more block of flats , Nigel...and then I will call it quits and hang up my headset.

Great to see your name. Too many of our ilk , falling off the perch.

:8

Dan Reno
26th Mar 2011, 01:45
Whatever happened to "RED" EDWARDS?
Marble Mtn, RVN, HMH-463 CO CH-53 Pilot
Sikorsky SH-60B FSD Manager, Pax River

And/Or

Rick Matson
Sikorsky SH-60F Program Manager

John Eacott
26th Mar 2011, 23:06
Manky,

Just don't paint your walking stick white: it could upset the talking ballast! No idea where Martin is, but on an aside, how are you coping with the latest downpour in Launie?

peter manktelow
27th Mar 2011, 13:48
G'day John. The family is high and dry in Launie. Thanks for asking.Just called them. All ok.

I am currently in Brunei on my last international tour and last run with the 76. Not sure what type I will be flying once I get back to CHC Oz.

Jack Carson
27th Mar 2011, 13:56
Dan,
Both are retired. Red retired to Jacksonville Fla (Sawgrass) more than 20 years ago. I believe Rick retire to somewhere in the midwest. At his retirement party he stated that he was going to go into business with his son. :8

Dan Reno
27th Mar 2011, 21:37
Thanks Jack! Now if we could only find out what happened to Amelia.

semi-rigid
28th Mar 2011, 01:49
What has become of;

Squeaky Bennett, Okanagan Pilot

Steve Wright, Okanagan Marketing

Don Wright, Okanagan Pilot

Tony Coulson, Okanagan Pilot

Nick Price, Aussi. Okanagan Pilot (Bombay 1981)

Just to name a few.