PDA

View Full Version : Who Banned Cyril Roy 21

Pulkdahulk
24th Mar 2011, 08:10
Dear Admin,

With an honest Request, I do not understand why such an amazing group member would be banned on Pprune. He has brought so many things on the table, keeping everyone in the loop to what the world aviation is up to and then such a treatment.

May I know what is the reason for why he was banned and who banned him.

This is wrong ya.

If such people are banned, no one will share information to anyone. I will not share my Interview Questions to anyone neither will anyone who I know will go to help everyone with all means. This is unfair.

mike_sierra
24th Mar 2011, 08:52
i second that..!

VT-ASB
24th Mar 2011, 10:17
banning cyrilroy21 ???????
this is ridiculous !!!!

Pulkdahulk
24th Mar 2011, 13:08
I have shot the Admin a letter,

I request each and everyone to make a comment so that we can gather support...A short one line but he is that one guy who has made a difference to this South-East Asia Forum

So as we all want everyone to share tips, advices, feedbacks, interview Qs and what not, WE have to step up and get him back. So I request all to please put in the effort.

thanks

bayblade
24th Mar 2011, 13:23
as much as i support cyril, pulkdahulk i fail to understand you.
you have threatened the community before with that same line, myself and another member apologised to you on behalf of everyone/ or whatever comment that pissed you off. it was quite disappointing to see you not share any info after that post.
its up to you share any valuable info or not. stop threatening us by that statement of yours.
its lame.

sunny441
24th Mar 2011, 14:42
Completely agree that this is lame. Threatening to not share information is probably the lamest thing I have heard on a message board.

In any case - I am sure his ban his justified.

teja.aluri
24th Mar 2011, 16:01
I strongly agree with Pulkdahulk, there is no scene for south east Asian forum with out Cyril roy. To my knowledge he is the only few bloggers i follow on pprune who comes up with sensible and required information. It is ridiculous to loose people like him, and horribly pprune is entertaining hoax accounts involved in "Extortionist Doctor in New Delhi" thread. I strongly believe for south east Asia thread pprune is only about fun and cheap jokes.

I choose to walkout till cyril roy is back.

sunny441
24th Mar 2011, 17:23
I strongly believe for south east Asia thread pprune is only about fun and cheap jokes.

I choose to walkout till cyril roy is back.

Thanks for doing us a favor. We could do without your temper tantrums. :)

dragstar
25th Mar 2011, 02:01
Thanks for doing us a favor. We could do without your temper tantrums.

LOL!! The forum could use a lot more walkouts...

nitin 3000
25th Mar 2011, 05:27
All right guys. Keeping personal enmity aside, the topic is to gather support for cyril roy. I hope everyone agrees with me that cyril has been one of the most helpful and genuine guys in SE asia forums. And everyone has benefitted from it, including me and you.
so taking in consideration that there are a very few good people in thiis world, why not think of remedial action to bring cyril back.

Wannabe Flyer
25th Mar 2011, 06:00
What did Cyrill roy post that caused the ban?

a345xxx
25th Mar 2011, 07:26
I too am wondering that?

Pulkdahulk
25th Mar 2011, 07:27
you have threatened the community before with that same line, myself and another member apologised to you on behalf of everyone/ or whatever comment that pissed you off. it was quite disappointing to see you not share any info after that post.

You do not have to apologize man, I am just saying that we are here to help everyone but if someone like Cyrilroy21 done so many helps to people to get banned from the forum, it is just not acceptable and yes I am taking a stand.

If you read my post on that forum, I said to PM me. Those who PM me were shot back on the personal email of all the Questions that came. I am still writing back people email because I am traveling quite a bit.

There are instructions to the comment I made and so people followed were given due credit.

It is simple. There are many out there who are sharing information of what happened. One of them is CyrilRoy21. This forum is not about me but about him. Can we do something; like shoot an admin a letter letting him know that we want him back to those who got any sort of help from this gentleman.

Appreciate it and please stick to Cyrilroy21.

If you need Questions to the Spicejet Interview both first and second round, PM me - thats all I asked. Can I not ask you to do the same.

Pulkdahulk
25th Mar 2011, 07:52
Completely agree that this is lame. Threatening to not share information is probably the lamest thing I have heard on a message board.

In any case - I am sure his ban his justified.

Yes and Will not share information unless he is brought back. I am taking a stand. Give me the Reason why he was banned in the first place.

There are so many out there who get helped by those amazing members who share Questions to everyone out there in what happened to the interview. Mind you, it is not in people best interest to share exact specific Questions, probably a broad idea what came. CyrilRoy21 was one among the best people I knew who had vast expertise in what we most wanted to know. He knew a lot. Then there was JimmyGill, and if you cannot take a stand in showing some help in getting this marvelous member back on the forum, then remember this - " You will keep hunting for information and keep hunting for information and you will not get one" because you just eradicated something that gave you that information.

So stand Up for something that is right!

And regarding my post on not sharing information, I did - PM me

If you cannot take 1 minute of your lazy time to use your fingers and put it on the key board and click on my profile and send me a one line message, why should I write a one page document of what came. Tit for tat -

thearsenal
25th Mar 2011, 08:27
i second that get cyril back. he does what most of us dont do and thats help other pilots.

bayblade
25th Mar 2011, 17:57
@pulkdahulk
i know you asked us to pm you but i thought i would not be in the interest of everyone, infact its defying the idea of making a great community. but its okay.lets not drift there. i respect you, honestly i've found your posts very helpful too.
none of us have come across any content that should prompt the moderators to ban him!! the only refrence he ever made to moderators was not to delete one of his posts' (the singapore cadet), its a pity if this is the reason they banned him!:yuk:
its evident he is wanted back!:ok: i don't think it would hurt his ego to reappear with a new id, he seems far too mature to even think like that.:=

PPRuNe Towers
25th Mar 2011, 18:48
Cyril got a week off.

He understands it will be permanent if he repeats his utterly stupid and ridiculously naive actions. If he had any experience at all as a professional pilot it would have been a permanent ban at the outset.

His breathless enthusiasm results in no judgment at all and apparently not a jot of understanding or thought. His desire to be the first with news means he brings forwards the scams and slave contracts with equal, if not more prominence than information on the few real jobs.

In particular an 'opportunity' which I had bluntly described as slave labour in a thread about Lion Air was totally ignored by this young fool. Cyril started a new thread with a full page, colour ad for the scum proposing this so called deal - remember, the one with the 6 months notice and a $100,000 dollar fine to leave.

He put up their ad on this site without a single word of warning, criticism or even a link to the existing thread on the slimeballs preying on desperate Indian unemployed pilots.

Cyril has written to me twice defending his actions but until I get an apology he will not be able to post in any normal way. The immaturity, naivety and desperation of Indians wannabees means it is an absolute certainty that Cyril is directly responsible for people contacting the vile middlemen involved in that stinking 'offer.'

Now let's see the pompous handwringers, clear off and boycott this site because I will not let PPRuNe be used to prey on the unemployed. Whether overcharging doctors, agents, corrupt DGCA officals or the terminally stupid like Cyril: a pox on all of those help reinforce Indian aviation appearing as such a corrupt cess pit.

Rob

Pulkdahulk
25th Mar 2011, 19:25
Thank you for taking the time Pprune Towers

Now we know what the exact reason was, we defend your decision on what transpired.

Thank you

masalama
26th Mar 2011, 04:34
Guys be warned , there are a lot of outfits out there seeing an opportunity to make some money out of the unemployed pilots of India.

You will hear of P2F(pay to fly) schemes, "cheap" type ratings, placement agencies , bogus interview prep and guaranteed schemes,new startups etc....

I hear there are quite a few interested in the LION air scheme....the only reason they are hiring Indians is they know how desperate unemployed indians can be.They are willing to pay much more than the market rate for the type , be paid a pittance as a salary compared to market rates and then be bonded (50 lakhs) with a six month notice period for leaving.

Why doesnt LION Air hire / train their own nationals , is it because Indonesia doesnt have the CPL holders or there are no takers for the slave scheme locally , let's get the stupid Indians ...they'll fall for anything.

This would be similar to lets say Jet Airways/Kingfisher hiring Bangladeshi CPL holders who maybe are willing to pay more than Indians...now why isnt this happening? Because our govt. wouldnt allow it and it would make the headlines of all news channels ....this shows how unscrupulous and dirty these schemes and companies are....
Stay away from them...you have been warned .For your sake and your chosen profession's sake ......opportunities will come here, be patient , put in some hard work, be ready to work in any aviation related job , even on the ground...that's the way hundreds of us did it ..... how much do you really love aviation????

masalama.

nitin 3000
26th Mar 2011, 16:23
With all due respect to you,
I think banning cyril for a week was a bit harsh. he was just sharing info. This Lion air ad has also come in India's national newspaper in Times Ascent, it is not just in pprune. Well do believe in all of us that cyril is a genuine and helpful guy. He may have posted it naively , but his intentions were just to inform all of us.
Please do not take any offence from my post.

kalienator
26th Mar 2011, 17:35
that lion air thing was full of **** indeed!!!

attitudeFlying
27th Mar 2011, 08:53
I appreciate the concern of PPRuNe Towers.
For a change i saw someone actually be understanding of our grim situation rather than bashing the Indian Aviation.Thank You.:ok: