PDA

View Full Version : Flight Planning software

ryanboxer
24th Mar 2011, 05:14
Any one suggest Flight planning software for the US, pref west coast ie: LAX, San Fransico etc

free is good :D

Red Six
24th Mar 2011, 13:52
You know what else is good? When somebody who is planning a flight actually knows the difference between east and west. Check a map, my man.

Booglebox
25th Mar 2011, 20:09
Red Six - you confused me :confused:

learjet50
25th Mar 2011, 23:44
You confused me as well

He mentioned LAX etc which is on the West Coast do you have your Map upside down or are u from Australia

I

Booglebox
26th Mar 2011, 08:52
Anyway, to answer your question there are plenty of free websites and whatnot in the US, e.g. fltplan.com. :ok:

Red Six
29th Mar 2011, 07:41
Red Six does not want to confuse anybody. But Red Six is also never confused, Red Six knows geography. Look at the time of his original post, look at the time of my post, and look at the time Ryanbox edited his post. Ryanbox wants to make Red Six look bad, and to cover up his original mistake. Red Six does not like to look bad.

The only good, "free" method of planning a flight is doing it the way we all learned, by hand, old school.

Booglebox
29th Mar 2011, 12:34
Have fun spending 3 hours what I can do in 3 minutes, with greater accuracy and a much lower chance of errors :hmm:

Booglebox
29th Mar 2011, 14:36
Good point Mr F - garbage in the computer, garbage out. My point though was that if you are doing multiple manual calculations it vastly increases the chance of a mistake creeping in somewhere, and also you don't have computer giving you an error if it detects something not right.