PDA

View Full Version : Leaving CX for BA

crewsunite
22nd Mar 2011, 14:40
Hi CX Pilots

Is anyone going for interviews?
See Terms & End section BA DEP
start on about 50K pyr increasing about 3K pr..snr F/o close on 100K?

I would appreciate advice from those that are going..Seems like a good idea.

Yellow Pen
22nd Mar 2011, 20:33
I'm BA, not CX, but I can tell you that to get close to £100K (including allowances) will take you upwards of 14 years unless you hammer the overtime. Time to command for a new joiner is going to be about 15+ years for shorthaul at a generous guess, potentially 20. Stagnation is the name of the game here, and don't forget the 50% tax rate.:{

G-DAM
22nd Mar 2011, 21:01
:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh:

gipilot
22nd Mar 2011, 22:23
What a SPECTACULAR ending to this Thread.

Cavallier
23rd Mar 2011, 01:50
You stay at Cx like a good little boy G-DAM and put up with "who do you have for your PC or LC" question, and all the crap that comes with it every 6 months.

Weren't you written up heavily for saying confirm instead of check recently mate..........ha ha ha........that will be a 3

the Cav:cool:

Capt Toss Parker
23rd Mar 2011, 02:23
Wont you miss being ass raped by LM in the Sim? even though he couldn't pass his 737 command, freaked out and quit .... but still likes to treat all the guys like crap and carry on like an Ikea Nazi on crack?

No you probably won't miss it .... my bad :eek:

ThreeStones
25th Mar 2011, 18:06
Stagnation would be the same at both companies. Taxes? Take-home not that great at Cathay anymore either after you factor in cost. House allowance? Ok, that's a slight advantage there as long as your ok with living apartment life and breath that wonderful HKG air for the rest of your life, not even considering what's better for raising a family.

I'd rather "stagnate" living somewhere in Euro, not being knackered all the time from ULR, and work for a CO with decent work rules and a union that actually has some influence and balls. In the end I would be much happier and probably live longer. Sorry but in my opinion Cathay sucks balls. Would be my last choice. Not my first.

My opinion tho...

Al E. Vator
25th Mar 2011, 23:36
Captain Parkers posts are becoming more accurate and interesting by the day.

Such an intimate knowledge Toss of both CX and KA!

Personally I would jump over to BA in a heartbeat. Not perfect sure but you have fresh air, the real rule of law (not the pretend version HK claims to have) and a far less toxic work environment. Go for it and don't look back.

GlueBall
26th Mar 2011, 15:33
...But keep practical reality in perspective. Not withstanding barbaric taxes, in U.K. you'd be paying £1.55/liter for gasoline and £6 for a fast-food hamburger; and you won't have the pleasure of a 25 year old g/f when you're 50. Because, especially in the U.K., you'd have to settle with a high maintenance, back talking, same age b|tch...because in Euroland young girls just do not associate with older men. . . unless you're cash heavy, and if you were cash heavy you wouldn't need to be working as a pilot. :ooh:

Smell the Coffee
26th Mar 2011, 17:59
You could commute from other parts of Europe as many BA crew do ... staff travel reasonably good, if there's space in any cabin or jumpseats going, you'll get on.

GlueBall ... £6 for a fast-food burger ... not really. Fuel around 138p/litre but getting dearer all the time ...the UK is an expensive country which is why many BA flight crew live abroad.

badairsucker
27th Mar 2011, 01:25
and you won't have the pleasure of a 25 year old g/f when you're 50. Because, especially in the U.K., you'd have to settle with a high maintenance, back talking, same age b|tch...because in Euroland young girls just do not associate with older men.

Christ, that made me laugh.

Glueball, I am sure your 25 year old Asian girlfriend is dating you because of your good looks, charm, great sense of humor.... absolutely nothing to do with your cash or passport out of poverty eh!!!!! Why is it I never see a 50 year old Asian women with a 25 year old western man!!!!!!!

Flap10
27th Mar 2011, 03:52
Actually badair I just wonder how long you've been living in Asia or mingle with the Asian women. Asian or Gweipo they all want the same thing, financial security, don't be fooled to think otherwise, but GlueBall has a very valid point, despite the real motives Asian women will happily date older men as the majority aren't hung up on the "I am a hot princess" syndrome.

Why is it I never see a 50 year old Asian women with a 25 year old western man!!!!!!!

Maybe not western man, but you obviously haven't been to Bali, otherwise you would have noticed the well to do 50 year old Japanese women hooking up with the young Balinese men.

Captain Dart
27th Mar 2011, 03:56
Yep, you pay for it one way or the other, and marriage is the most expensive form. Compared with her Asian sister, the Western battle axe is very poor value for money.

The Wraith
27th Mar 2011, 21:12
Met an Ozzie girl tonight while out with friends visiting from the most South Central of Africa! A more uptight, humourless and not even particularly attractive, up her own arse specimen you could not hope to meet..... Jesus, the dudes that dismiss Asian girls are doing the rest of us a favour by reducing our competition.... With the exception of one, Ozzie girls suck balls!!:yuk:

Cavallier
28th Mar 2011, 02:39
Am loving this as it has turned into a bash Aussie woman thread :) Me, I personally wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Asian woman anyday!!!!

The Cav:cool:

Sqwak7700
28th Mar 2011, 03:59
My course in Adelaide had about 8 guys from USA, europe, Canada..etc.. the usual mix.

They went out chasing fluff each weekend, and came back every monday asking "what the fcuk is wrong with australian girls".

Pretty much the same thing that is wrong with American, European, and Canadian girls. They've been confused so much by society that they have a hard time finding a role in it.

Sorry for the hijack. :uhoh:

raven11
28th Mar 2011, 06:44
Modern feminism has created western women that are more masculine in their outlook and demeanor than most western men; and western men who are more feminin in their demeanor (witness the western males walking around with tea-shirts that state "I'm a feminist too"). Need I say more....

It's laughable really.....western women now feel it's their birthright to ride roughshod over men....because men used to ride roughshod over them. Get it? Western women who grew up never suffering victimhood are going to make young western men, who never committed these things, their victims.

Many are now a bitter bunch.....left wondering why many males no longer want to play the game.

Captain Dart
28th Mar 2011, 08:18
Can we rename the thread please:

'Leaving Australian girls for Asian girls'

Liam Gallagher
28th Mar 2011, 08:26
You said,

"With the exception of one, Ozzie girls suck balls!!"

A friend was wondering if you could pm me, err I mean him, the phone number of these Ozzie girls that "suck balls":}

The Wraith
28th Mar 2011, 10:38
Ha ha ha....!!! Damn beer........:ok:

The Wraith
28th Mar 2011, 10:47
Shouldn't really generalize, I guess, and of course it isn't just the remit of Ozzie girls, although they do seem to have a disproportionate number of self important, aggressive ones.... Maybe it is the result of growing up in Oz where men are as non feminist as it gets! But it does seem to me that Asian girls are generally gentler, more serene and happier with being a women than their Western counterparts and make better partners generally. Just my two cents worth, however!:ok:

EXEZY
28th Mar 2011, 12:22
So I take it that everyone on here is so in love with the Asian birds, that nobody would consider BA?

gipilot
28th Mar 2011, 13:33
hahhaha, this thread just cracks me up. BA???? Soooo, what about the English birds????

no sponsor
28th Mar 2011, 16:15
All you 744 Cathay bods will surely be able to commute back to Asia for your days off. Best of both worlds surely.

As for the UK birds, the same comments about Aussie birds apply. Asian women are much more accommodating. :ok:

Neptunus Rex
28th Mar 2011, 18:39
The comments regarding the charms of Asian ladies have a great deal of merit, until you meet the Cantonese Mafia in the Hong Kong airlines. They have been brainwashed to consider all foreign pilots as the lowest form of life. Any flight attendant seen even talking to pilots is automatically shunned by her peers.

Downtown Lan Kwai Fong, of course, is a different matter.

parabellum
28th Mar 2011, 22:11
Don't think you guys would want to get mixed up with the ladies in SIA either. Expats are the lowest form of life to them and they will dob you in for nothing if it gets them brownie points.

Just one session of listening to their morning ritual of clearing their lungs and nose would also put you off for life!:yuk:

Just imagine taking that home to meet the parents!

el commandante
29th Mar 2011, 01:37
Just one session of listening to their morning ritual of clearing their lungs and nose would also put you off for life!

Good one!
Or think about the noise they make when they eat...

badairsucker
29th Mar 2011, 01:50
I really like the dragging of feet when they walk...must have lead in their shoes.:ok:

Teal
29th Mar 2011, 02:47
How about their burping when they talk - no apology - just keep talking as if nothing happened! "Amazing" (said with a Harry Hoo accent...:hmm:)

Old Fella
29th Mar 2011, 04:11
After reading much of what has been posted on this thread I am no longer surprised at the apparent level of discontent among the "modern day" CX members. If all you wimps can think about is what hangs between your legs and how you are treated by various women, of Eastern or Western origins, it is no wonder you whinge and whine. How about thinking more about what you are paid to do and less about how those horrible femenists treat you.

Flap10
29th Mar 2011, 04:34
After reading much of what has been posted on this thread I am no longer surprised at the apparent level of discontent among the "modern day" CX members. If all you wimps can think about is what hangs between your legs and how you are treated by various women, of Eastern or Western origins, it is no wonder you whinge and whine. How about thinking more about what you are paid to do and less about how those horrible femenists treat you.

Ironic comment from a former CX slave that has lived the glory days at CX and would rather defend management rather than his profession. Get lost!

Old Fella
29th Mar 2011, 05:03
Flap10 or is that Flip10? How on earth does my comment in any sense defend management? The was no mention anywhere regarding management. My comment was aimed at the comments of those denigrating women generally. I presume they have or did have mothers. Maybe even sisters and in some cases wives. As I said, worry more about what you are paid to do and less about how women treat you, you precious petal. As for the "glory days", if they were glory days it was because we worked a fair day and got a fair salary for doing it, by no means slaves. :mad: :mad:

bogie30
29th Mar 2011, 05:59
how's your old fella, Old Fella?

hongkongfooey
29th Mar 2011, 06:23
Asian women will happily date older men as the majority aren't hung up on the "I am a hot princess" syndrome

Yeh, because 99% of them are'nt hot princesses.

I'll take the Aussie/Pommy/Kiwi attitude along with the intelligent conversation and minus the halitosis , thanks all the same .

SCMP istelf reported that the % of Chinese women interested in a western husband dropped significantly during the GFC. really, you lot need to get out of here more, or maybe not.

I really like the dragging of feet when they walk...

Thats because their shoes are 2 sizes to big, maybe the logic is they will be more comfortable ???

Old Fella
29th Mar 2011, 06:23
Bogie30, it is what is beneath the appendage that matters mate, and it seems to me that many on this thread may have none.

Flap10
29th Mar 2011, 06:53
How on earth does my comment in any sense defend management?

my comment is not based on a single post by you, but by a plethora of posts with the same underlying tone.

worked a fair day and got a fair salary for doing it

Again, another ironic comment, you complain of the "modern day CX member" whinging all the time, but you do realize that you worked A LOT LESS, and got paid a A LOT MORE compared to "modern day CX member", so exactly who the F$%^k are you to criticize.

I'll take the Aussie/Pommy/Kiwi attitude along with the intelligent conversation and minus the halitosis , thanks all the same .

That's great hongkongfooey, please by all means, they are all yours for the taking, but what makes you think you can have a more intelligent conversation with a Western woman than an Asian woman. Are you implying that a Western woman is more intelligent??? If so, I really feel sorry for you!

badairsucker
29th Mar 2011, 09:18
FLAP10

That's great hongkongfooey, please by all means, they are all yours for the taking, but what makes you think you can have a more intelligent conversation with a Western woman than an Asian woman. Are you implying that a Western woman is more intelligent??? If so, I really feel sorry for you!
Mate, have you actually had a conversation with the cabin crew about anything other than CX........I feel sorry for you if you think that is intelligent.:O

Flap10
29th Mar 2011, 09:57
Badair,

I like how you use the cabin crew to generalize all of the Asian women. Says volumes about your intelligence and your exposure to Asian women. You either don't go out much in Hong Kong or you don't give a **** about Asian women in which case you have a very biased view. Having said that your experience with the cabin crew is typical when they are in the company of a condescending arrogant dick. Treat them with some respect and you'll be surprised how sharp and witty they can be.

Old Fella
29th Mar 2011, 11:05
Flap10, how the hell would you know how hard I worked and how much I got paid? I worked a bloody lot harder for a lot less in my pre-CX employment. On the L1011, which was the first CX type on which I was employed and of which we had only nine, we all worked often as the average sectors were short. Bangkok-Bombay was about the longest sector. Three day breaks were rare. If you consider that we were slaves then you have no idea of what slavery is. We worked relatively often and enjoyed what the company provided, at least the majority of us did. That is not sticking up for management Flap10, it is just that I believe we probably had a different mindset and a sense of company loyalty which it is apparent some today do not.

Capt Toss Parker
29th Mar 2011, 12:03
Australian women are very useful ...

Bang them on the head, cover them in "bitchymen", paint stripes on them and turn them into speed bumps in 40 zones

Thats the only thing Ozzy squawkers are good for :ok:

INDONESIA ALL THE WAY BOYZ!

Edited For : Steve The Butt Pirate

Gnadenburg
29th Mar 2011, 12:13
Most single pilots I know in HKG pay for sex. The preference is Asian due price and not conversational ability.

After a few years, they seem to lose their ability to communicate with intelligent women of any race. And there are stunning single girls out there, Western & Asian, financially independent, great fun.....

Airline Leaks
29th Mar 2011, 12:32
I must admit there are some very nice girls around, especially at KA having a cry because they got the piss taken out of them by everyone on here.

I wouldn't wan't to sleep with any of them though. Back to Wanchai it is!

Teal
29th Mar 2011, 12:37
Good one Toss. I still think about an old flame, Juliawati...

May as well continue the changed direction of this thread:

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach.. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, an American, a Kiwi and an Aussie, were walking past and felt sorry for the poor man.

The American woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?'
The man said 'No,' so she gave him a warm loving hug and walked on.

The Kiwi woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?'
The man said, 'No,' so she gave him a big passionate kiss and walked on.

The Aussie woman came to him and said, 'Have you ever been fu**ed?'
The man broke into a big smile and said, 'No.'
She said, 'You will be when the tide comes in.'

Capt Toss Parker
29th Mar 2011, 12:58
Teal ...

GOLD!

boocs
29th Mar 2011, 13:09
Teal, even my Aus. Mrs. cracked a smile over that!!
:ok:
b.

Steve the Pirate
29th Mar 2011, 13:27
So..... Basically the advice as to which company to work for seems to be based on recreational sex rather than conditions of service or any other tangible means of comparing employers.

We all appreciate intelligent debate and, let's face it, this really rates with the best but I'm curious as to why Australian girls seem to be the primary target of derision as I'm not sure how many, as a percentage, work for BA compared to British girls.

STP

PS Toss, don't you think that should be "bitchymen"? People often confuse the actual spelling of "bitumen" but the irony in your deliberate misspelling was, as you so aptly put earlier, gold - I could barely breathe I was laughing so hard.

Capt Toss Parker
29th Mar 2011, 13:36
Steve The Spelling Nerd

Well "Steben" in my best Tagalog accent .... If the odd spelling mistake cranks your handle that much then Hooray old chap to you!

Sorry I slipped up on that one ... please don't give me a Two or a One in my report card :eek:

PS : Ozzy women

A woman goes to Centrelink to register for family allowance. "How many children?" asks the assessor. "Ten" replies the woman.

"Ten?" says the council worker.

"What are their names?" he asks.

"Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne, Wayne and Wayne".

"Doesn't that get confusing?"

"Naah..." says the woman, "it’s great because if they are out playing in the street I just have to shout "Waayne, yer dinner's ready" and they all come running in".

"What if you want to speak to one of them individually?" says the council worker.

"That's easy," says the woman. "I just use their surnames".

Steve the Pirate
29th Mar 2011, 13:42
Datsun 120Y

I've come across many Australian girls with a "Sunny" disposition (ha, ha). I suppose it depends upon the way you treat them but that can be said of girls of all nationalities - treat them in a boorish manner and you'll get "attitude". Perhaps you just didn't meet the right Australian girl.

STP

Oh, by the way. Did you mean your encounters with Australian girls scared you, as in frightened you, or scarred you, as in left an indelible mark?

Fr8t M8te
29th Mar 2011, 13:55
Number of CX guys went to BA and did not regret the decision to move. Too many pluses and few negatives overall

Capt Toss Parker
29th Mar 2011, 13:57
There are no nice Ozzy women Datsun 120Y

Most my friends live with complete bitches and now they suffer from Stockholm Syndrome .... they actually start to think like the terrorist.

"Honey I'm going out for a beer with the boys" ..

"No No you don't want to do that? why would you want to go out and have fun with your friends that your hardly ever see?"

"Yeah you're right honey I'll stay home and just wait for my next Taipei split while you do what ever you like" :ugh:

Steve the Pirate
29th Mar 2011, 14:31
Toss, you mean it wasn't deliberate? Here I was thinking I was witnessing genuine Wilde-esque wit when it was a simple mistake ? I'm shattered. No, really, I am.

STP

Argus Tuffit
29th Mar 2011, 15:00
Ah, Ozzie birds.

A Fairfield girl enters an adult shop & asks for a vibrator.
The man says: "Choose one from our range on the wall."
She says "I'll take the red one."
The man replies: "That's a fire extinguisher." :\

AT

falconeasydriver
29th Mar 2011, 15:39
We have the same issues at EK

Here have a look...

http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/328145-single-life-emirates.html

:D

Still the best M/E thread ever IMHO

Max Reheat
30th Mar 2011, 01:36
Once upon a time far, far away and long, long ago when I was in the RAF, we used to spend a lot of time in Denmark. It would be an understatement to say the girls were good looking, it was just that there were no bad looking ones… none, anywhere, they were all crackers.

It became folklore that the ugly ones were disposed of within minutes of birth. I had happily and ignorantly believed this to be true for years!

Then I found out that they had not been killed at all…. I went to Adelaide!!!!

Most people regard western men with a penchant for Asian girls as having yellow fever. I prefer to think of it as White Flu!!!

Finally, have you seen the size of the backsides on Aussie girls over the last few years? Aus is definitely giving the USA a run for it’s money over fatties!

My apologies to the few nice white girls I know, strangely they are all from Scandinavia, and I am not trying to make this an RAF, GA, Cadet bashing exercise.

crewsunite
30th Mar 2011, 05:12
Funny how I asked a question to inspire some debate about working for BA?

and has resulted in mostly typical male interest...

Well, once u guys are done.. please add some to the point advice, experiences.

Thanks to those that have.

What is the career structure at BA?

I heard a few CX crew have resigned now that bonuses have been paid?

Amazing the "world's most admired airline" hey!

If only we could have 8 weeks leave & 78hrs B4 overtime, things could be slightly more bearable.

Gnadenburg
30th Mar 2011, 05:40
We have the same issues at EK

Here have a look...

Single Life At Emirates

Still the best M/E thread ever IMHO

Having been in the ME, the nice thing is the guys don't have to pay for sex- well except for the occasional act of extortion from the Moroccan girls.

Here in HKG. It is different. Don't know why, most of the single pilots seem to have to pay for their sex. And they become delusional. I've seen groups of the lads brag about Saturday night pick-ups, as if the charmed and wooed a young Asian princess into the sack. But they paid for it. About $100 USD isn't it Capt Parker? Considerably less, if you go where the mainland truck drivers get serviced. :\

Fly747
30th Mar 2011, 08:12
Yeah and what is that going to cost Mr Sunny Boy? "Free" sex always costs more than commercial. Don't forget too that what you are paying for is for them to leave after the deed and not plant their hello kitty toothbrush in your bathroom!

betpump5
30th Mar 2011, 10:40
Ok here is my opinion - to do with the actual thread topic!

BA and let me throw Virgin into the mix. Would I go there? Answer is no. Purely because I do not trust the UK Airline market enough. At the end of the day, I like the job security here at CX. BA/Virgin make pilots redundant left right and centre. That is fact.

Right now, the UK is in the toilet and by the time it emerges (which I doubt it will) , the next cycle of financial crashes will take place. And you my boy will be first out. Cathay has emerged from a lot of **** that has happened in modern times without having to make their pilots redundant. Regardless of how we are treated or the **** that comes down from many floors above the street, that track record is enough for me to stay until old age.

I wonder if I have now started another discussion!

Steve the Pirate
30th Mar 2011, 10:52
Datsun120Y

On the Offshore Workers Salary vs Pilots thread you wrote:

404 Titan - Yeah, I know. My attitude varies day to day.

Some days I wake up, coughing up the pollution, and faced with a 6 day trip away from the kids. And I think to myself, why am I doing this.Then on this thread you wrote:

Before I settled down, I tried it over and over again, and got nothing but attitude. And its scarred me for life.Followed by:

Speaking of toothbrushes, one of my favorite activities is taking home the free toothbrushes from all the hotels, and then giving these to the girls when they stay over,... when they ask "do you have a toothbrush?"So, which one is it?

STP

Steve the Pirate
30th Mar 2011, 11:22
Datsun120Y

I didn't mean to pry but a number of contributors have do seem to exhibit multiple personality disorder and, in doing so, suffer from an inevitable lack of credibility.

But in my case I should have wrote "settled down from the days of getting hammered 3 nights a week, and hitting on anything with a skirt".Yes, that's exactly what you should have wrote. :)

STP

Steve the Pirate
30th Mar 2011, 11:28
Sunny

How come you can edit your posts without getting the "Last edited by so and so" comment at the bottom? Not only that, what's the point of posting if you think people aren't going to read what you write?

Anyway, which is better, CX or BA?

STP

elgringo
30th Mar 2011, 17:04
i love how this thread has become the "bash the aussie/white woman" thread...

I don't like to debate, compete, argue, be humiliated, spoken down to, by some sandal wearing, overweight, debating cow. So, I finally swore off aussie, american, west european women...

And..I don't pay..upfront that is...:O

FliegerTiger
30th Mar 2011, 17:28
BA/Virgin make pilots redundant left right and centre. That is fact.

Can you point me in the direction of any information on BA pilot redundancies? Any at all?

Smell the Coffee
30th Mar 2011, 18:59
Can you point me in the direction of any information on BA pilot redundancies? Any at all?

Only voluntary in the recent past; no one has been forced out.

Very stable at the moment, cabin crew strikes notwithstanding.

White Knight
30th Mar 2011, 19:25
Reminds me of a joke (and I only saw this thread 'cos D120Y tried to start a bash Oz chicks thread in ME forum);

Why are Aussie chicks like Christmas Trees?

Because they're shiny and glittery on the outside, but dead in the middle:E

stillalbatross
30th Mar 2011, 21:18
BA and let me throw Virgin into the mix. Would I go there? Answer is no. Purely because I do not trust the UK Airline market enough. At the end of the day, I like the job security here at CX. BA/Virgin make pilots redundant left right and centre. That is fact.

What a load of BS. Last time I looked the chances of a mainland company taking over BA, and the plethora of changes that would bring to their T & C were pretty remote.

EXEZY
30th Mar 2011, 23:47
crewsunite take a look at this,

http://www.pprune.org/terms-endearment/147292-british-airways-dep-selection-lowdown-merged-101.html

hongkongfooey
31st Mar 2011, 01:38
Sorry, can't remember who the hypocritical dick was that made the statement " so you judge all asian women by CX cabin crew " but heres a good one : " So you judge all Australian women by your ex wives ? "

Sorry you sad gits but the fact that you were married to some overweight, overbearing, unintelligent Australian girl is ACTUALLY a direct illustration of what sort of women you no-personality losers attract, ( yes I am sure all of you would prefer Wing Bo Kit to Jenn Hawkins, Elle McPherson, Naomi Watts, Miranda Kerr etc etc etc Can you name the last Chinese supermodel or Miss Universe, Whats that I hear ? crickets ? )

Just remember this fact trendsetters, plenty of blokes have pulled hot, intelligent, nice breath Aussie girls and even married them, the fact you CANNOT is all about you, not them.

Now you are in the land of extreme greed you actualy have interest from someone who is less than 70Kgs.( with the body and personality of an ironing board )
and most of them want one thing, a ticket out of this over crowded, polluted :mad:hole.

Enjoy :}

Flap10
31st Mar 2011, 03:30
Actually hongkongfoeey that was me that made the comment about judging Asian women by CX cabin crew. Get your facts straights before calling someone hypocritical because I've never been married to an Aussie girl and please note how I have not specifically attacked Aussie women in any of my posts.

Most of the comments here stems from several experiences with western women, not just one bad marriage. Your comments of "with the body and personality of an ironing board" or "halitosis" just proves you've never interacted with an Asian woman beyond the work environment, so you are in no position to comment. Most of us here have at least dated Western and Asian, so our comments are certainly relevant, where as yours have a racist undertone to it. Word of advice, don't knock it until you try it, and most certainly don't comment until you've tried it. It is your loss really.

Judging by your last post though, and how it struck a nerve, sounds like you are one of our Aussie woman pilots, or perhaps you are married to one of the overweight cows described in a previous post and your little fragile ego is bruised.

I would like to include a few words that you deliberately omitted on your previous post, should read;

Just remember this fact trendsetters, plenty of blokes have pulled hot, intelligent, nice breath Aussie girls and even married them, for a very short time before they were taken to the cleaners, the fact you CANNOT is all about you, not them.

elgringo
31st Mar 2011, 06:52
[QUOTE]Now you are in the land of extreme greed you actualy have interest from someone who is less than 70Kgs.( with the body and personality of an ironing board )/QUOTE]

Call me a "sizest", but...HELL YES I am attracted, interested and want someone who weighs less than 70kgs... unless you are over 1'79 (5ft 10) 70 Kgs is a large woman.

I always have had a rule...a woman should weigh at LEAST 20 kilos less than me.. (I am 85 kilos)...

The sizest, out;)

raven11
31st Mar 2011, 07:08
Flap 10
Nicely put....I'm still chuckling.

I felt much the same way you did reading HKF's post....it seemed to contain a very defensive and feminine tone, a very "where have I heard this all before" feeling came over me.

I wonder why? Hmmm......