PDA

View Full Version : etihad airways

borborat
22nd Mar 2011, 14:39
this company thatt pays so much money to get all this rewards man i have never seen people running after fake rewards like etihad. they are suppose to be the richest company they have all the resources but all the money is going VPs how many daily VPs are joining. man it is crazy. this company has no respect to cabin crew so if you are planning to join etihad airways then read this and the choice is yours.
etihad airways driven by BLAMING METHOD you are always wrong until if you can mange to prove otherwise. well under all the pressure you will give up half way through thinking let me just accept it and keep my job.
company where they have no brain the experience they have is how to manage to get all the money we can as VPs and get these "buggers"= cabin crew suffer
as cabin crew in etihad airways u have to go through so many change of decisions depending who does who and who gets what in return to the doing:)
they have now decided to put a new grooming manger well guess what she didnt make it to become cabin senior feedback to her was: no mangerial skills hence this person became a grooming manger who comes to work in tight tight clothes open hair no standard make up I mean come on if you become a grooming manger then rules has to apply on you before everyone else isn't???
regardless now they have decided female cabin crew has to wear hair ribbon i dont know what they are thinking??? ribbon the last time i saw ribbon on girls was when they were going to kindergarden or in movies where they wanna show this girl is a teenager...
well we have no word in this regards all what cabin crew have to do is to follow otherwise... warning letter is like panadol u take it for all type of pain.
now these perverts have all type of torturing methods
I talk about grooming because to me it is a very important area and to make crew happy takes really nothing just being considered. grooming is the area where crew love to show their beauty but be moderate and smart.
now in etihad if you join you will think of military everything is nnot allowed.
well not allowed includes no trousers for female cabin crew regardless weather conditions as someone up somewhere enjoys girls leggs so good luck girls.
shortage of crew this is etihad favorit toppic cause this is exactly their smartes way to cutting cost every flight is a nightmare to crew running up and down trying to please and deliver good service and cover up for the management decisions
where emirates operate the A330-200 with minimum 13crew Qatar operate that same plane with 16-19crew depending on the load here you go etihad operate A330-200 with 9crew including the purser
well if you have anymore questions i will be more than happy to answer them but now i'm tired and gotta go.
enjoy

vctenderness
23rd Mar 2011, 11:58
Anyone out there able to translate?

:}:}:}

flapsforty
23rd Mar 2011, 12:08
borborat, the Forum FAQ clearly posted at the top of the forum states:

Posts in this forum MUST make sufficient use of punctuation & grammar to be readable.

Your post doesnīt and isnīt.

Suggest you try again.