PDA

View Full Version : Hanging Up The Boots

Capt Toss Parker
20th Mar 2011, 06:04
Ladies, Gents and degenerate general aviation pilots ...

It's with great sadness that I must announce my retirement from Insults, training & mentoring.

After years of roster instability from F/O sick outs, I have decided to call it a day and let the more professional CRM orientated trainers run the 777 fleet.

After attending numerous Anthony Robins courses for my personality disorders I have also taken it upon myself to make some apologies ...

I would like to apologise for ruining numerous guys commands

I would like to apologise for ruining numerous guys QL's

I would like to apologise for ruining numerous guys sims

I would like to apologise for fingering out guys to the training department

I would like to apologise for making guys drink beer with me on overnights when they couldn't stand the sight of me

I would like to apologise for being abusive in the bar and being a FIGJAM

I would like to apologise for hitting on ------'s wife when he fell asleep

Now all I have to do is some bungee jumps and a skydive and I should be a normal person again.

As it turns out I am just a wanna be 707 pilot and Caribou reject :{

Captain Dart
21st Mar 2011, 22:43
... on B scale.

hongkongfooey
22nd Mar 2011, 09:26
Tossco, mate, don't do it :ooh: You might start an avalanche of self absorbed, extremely average ability, no personality dip5hits leaving the CX checking department ( Note: absence of the word " training " intentionlly left blank )
Hell!! They might even leave the airline and all that will be left are generally normal people. Christ!! they might even introduce such desperate measures as........TRAINING, EMPATHY, HUMAN FACTORS.
God forbid they may even go as far as to follow manufacturers SOPs instead of their own BS ones.

I IMPLORE YOU, DON'T DO IT TOSSCO

Capt Toss Parker
23rd Mar 2011, 02:24
Sorry can't concentrate .... in the bathroom listening to Justin Beiber

Bob Hawke
24th Mar 2011, 01:03
Come on Toss! Adam Lambert, more like it!:}

BOO-YAHHH
24th Mar 2011, 07:41
Weak TOSS...Weak!

Apologies from the master of killing off careers, confidence, livelihoods and more...this can't be!!!

Are you going soft Toss? Or just planning on some super secret comeback Tour De Force?

Lay into 'em son...Aviation in HK needs complete dickheads to keep the place the circus that it is...oh hang on, they are doing that over the road at the miserable crapper of a joint under the two Beaters - the intimidation Queens.

Capt Toss Parker
24th Mar 2011, 15:57
Actually the new 777 CP told me to pull my head in or piss off ..... I'm too proud and precious to pull my head in or change my training style so I've decided to piss off.

I'd rather go down as the biggest spanker that ever graced the crew room than conform to modern airline etiquette.

Must dash I have several new e-mails from the new dating site I've joined "Rainbow Cowboys" ....

Toodaloo kids ....