PDA

View Full Version : When the Sun sets.

Toe Knee Tiler
18th Mar 2011, 16:00
On a lighter note look to west 15 minutes after sunset and just 15 degrees above the horizon you will see Jupiter and Mercury on a rare encounter.

Lowkoon
20th Mar 2011, 02:59
Mate, in HKG we find it remarkable when we can see the sky through the ****osphere, let alone make out stars. We don't even need to warn our kids about the dangers of looking directly at the sun.

Capt Toss Parker
20th Mar 2011, 05:05
When the sun sets ... I normally put on Justin Beiber, take a long HOT shower .... talk to my online friends and upload pictures of me driving my porsche to FaceBook

Thats How I Roll :eek:

AnAmusedReader
22nd Mar 2011, 08:06
I thought you were going to write that when the sun sets on 31st March you would be winging your way west to Geneva and IATA. Now that's a sunset I would look at.:)

carl baker
23rd Mar 2011, 03:23
Any bets on how much he walks away with whilst the pilot group takes a knee caping? Phil Chen got in the order of 25-30 Mil as a sayonara bonus I recall?

It will be interesting to note whilst the corporate spin is "we don't like headline percentage increases".

etrang
23rd Mar 2011, 03:34
in HKG we find it remarkable when we can see the sky through the ****osphere, let alone make out stars. We don't even need to warn our kids about the dangers of looking directly at the sun.
:)

Dad: Kids, never look directly at the sun. It could make you blind.

Kids: Dad, what's the Sun?