PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Airways

viewtoakill
15th Mar 2011, 16:47
Anybody able to shed some light on Sunny Airways, Bangkok?

PappyJ
16th Mar 2011, 03:01
From http://www.sunnyair.net….

SUNNY AIRWAYS Company Limited is a Thai Carrier and Air Charter service provider. We put much of our effort to satisfy growing international tourists' demands and needs in Japan, Russia, Germany, Euro tourism and Asia tourism. Furthermore, we aggregate travel agent demand for "scheduled charters", targeting wholesalers, retailers, and Cargo agencies as well as end customers. We believe that listening and outstanding customer service will sustain good relationships for the longterm with our customer. Our sales are made through long-term contracts. Our value is additionally created based on right volume, right price, with a world-class Vision safety standard.

Sunny Airways is founded by Mr. Preecha Kongkate, who is the owner of Focus Jewelry Ltd., Super Star Travel Co.,Ltd. and Kongkate Express (Transportation Service Company) in Thailand. He also has a few years collaboration with Atlas Jet in Turkey, chartering from Bangkok to some cities in Germany and Asian countries. With more than 30 years experience in the tourism industry, he believes that the air charter business in Thailand is never too far to reach and make it a success.

viewtoakill
16th Mar 2011, 07:40
Thanks, I meant some info from insiders point of view. I checked their page before I post this thread, already.
Any pilots from there? I wonder is it worth joining, plans for the future, expansion, routes, etc...

piratepete
16th Mar 2011, 07:50
This is the same company who "employed" three highly experienced ex-VIVA MACAU Captains to set up manuals etc etc for issue of AOC by Thai DCA, then after all the work was done, were "dumped" without being paid a cent!!.They are crooked and liars, theyve been sending out many invitations to current 767 PICs over the past few days.I would ask for my salary UP FRONT not at the end of the month if you are considering going there, Pete.

danaii_goose
17th Mar 2011, 22:33
Should I understand it's the same kind of people as sky you was? :}
Cheers/

viewtoakill
18th Mar 2011, 00:03
How was it in SKT?

danaii_goose
18th Mar 2011, 16:16
Didn't pay pilots (and other employee) for +6 months, always telling stories to make you asleep.

jmc08
30th Mar 2011, 15:29
any news about this guys, I have gotten an invitation letter, and the contract terms are good enough for me!!

Kind Regards

takamasa
30th Mar 2011, 15:58
mind asking wt requirements r they looking for ?

Pilot_767
10th Apr 2011, 03:57
Amazing some people will read information people give and they still want to work for low life scum? 2 DFO's quit but hear both were not very competent anyway. Good contract you say? They may promise you the world - what will you get :cool: