PDA

View Full Version : indian class 1 unfit query

lizard_of_oz
13th Mar 2011, 09:08
posted this in the medical section but since this involves DGCA i thought it would be appropriate here ..
hello all
i have recieved an initial class 1 medical unfit certificate(CA form 35) .. i had gone for an initial class 1 medical test and they told me i will have to undergo corrective training as i have esophoria (some research of my own tells me that this is a common condition for a lot of pilots ). but , i did not undergo the corrective training. i read up on the dgca website that an appeal can be lodged within 90 days but more than 90 days have passed since i underwent the medical test. pls advise on what is the procedure i will have to follow to get a valid class 1. thank you

Legal_Eagle
13th Mar 2011, 09:25
If you are a licence holder from another country, best to check the regs and see if you are supposed to report this fact to that authority before you do anything else.

harsh786techy
13th Mar 2011, 16:16
Esophoria and exophhoria, i think are similar issues. One of my friend had exophoria. You just have to undergo some eye muscles exercise on a special machine, or use pencil exercises.

It does not remove it completely but it helps in strengthening your muscles.

Get a appeal done again and consult an Optometrician..