PDA

View Full Version : Medical Renewals

vmendes
13th Mar 2011, 06:31
hey guys i have my 4th renewal coming up at afcme new delhi.Can anyone give me the proper address of the medical centre,all it says is subroto park:hmm:.
Also do i have to do any tests before going there and are all the same tests done(like the normal renewals).Thanks

harshal1
26th Mar 2011, 06:00
can any1 plz provide me with d contact no. of AFCME centre at subroto park...New Delhi
the one on d websites is nt reachable...
hav received d NOC n has nt taken a date frm a month.....plz help

itsbrokenagain
26th Mar 2011, 06:12
harshal1 - Nice use of English! :sad: Your message makes you look like a half wit mate!!!

No wonder you can't find the phone number. I hope you are not a professional Pilot with that great communication and written language skill you posses!

harshal1
26th Mar 2011, 06:38
watever is broken f urs - its d content dat maters ....even if u cant understand it ..do me a favor ..dont try 2 ...

ur 1 f those so called depressed pilots who hav nting 2 do....struggling 2 make an image in d industry...kp tryin Looser:ok:

itsbrokenagain
26th Mar 2011, 07:20
Whatever harshal1, feel free to post again when you learn to master english like the other 99.9% of the Pilots here...

PS I have been employed as a Pilot since 1988 without a break.... I speak and read and write english , give it a try you might be able to get a job...

harshal1
26th Mar 2011, 09:25
I respect d fact dat u hav pursued a job in d industry n is an experienced 1....

bt des amateur talks spoil ur personality....atleast wid an amateur pilot......

wid al due respect, u r being an ass hole by having dis talk wid me instead of helping

Ankit Kotecha
26th Mar 2011, 10:32
hehe..
i pity !!

itsbrokenagain
26th Mar 2011, 14:45
Harshal1, "wid al due respect, u r being an ass hole by having dis talk wid me instead of helping "

With all due respect to you sir, you could at least write in english on this english forum, not this language you have invented.... :=

Hitting the ignore button, good luck to you:D

A69
26th Mar 2011, 18:55
@harshal1 - The "SMS lingo" bothers many people, including me. It surely doesn't kill you to type that one or two extra letter in a word.
No need to be harsh but just suggesting something which should occur naturally when stepping into a respected career like an airline pilot.

And this goes out to everyone using this forum. Especially us Indians. People take the qwerty keyboard for granted.

Cheers :)

JotaJota
27th Mar 2011, 01:14
Has to be "kids with a keyboard" day... IGNORE! :D

yash
27th Mar 2011, 05:29
hey guys just curios to know if we have the same medical exams in the 4th renewal at AFCME as previous renewals or is it like the initial medical exam ?

harshal1
27th Mar 2011, 06:29
Surely cell phones have spoilt us...

@A69 Appreciated each word you said.... but a pilot with 22 years of experience!!!!!......still a looser...:ugh::8

Now getting back to the topic.....

Anyone with the contact no. of AFCME center at Subroto Park in New Delhi.....

A69
27th Mar 2011, 07:02
Seriously, you are just being naive there. I see no reason why you called him a loser. It doesn't make any sense.

Anyways i hope you get what you are looking for. Click HERE (http://tinyurl.com/4spcuur)

thearsenal
27th Mar 2011, 08:46
@A69
good one. haha

harshal1
27th Mar 2011, 17:43
Thanks ....Thanks a lot....