PDA

View Full Version : Dgca Agent

soulreaver4
10th Mar 2011, 07:52
As the title says im looking for a GOOD, HONEST agent to deal with the DGCA and the submission of my papers.
Could someone who has had a good experience with an agent give me his/her contact details.
Thanks.

IAC_Pilot
10th Mar 2011, 08:09
Check Your PM.

niksmathew24
10th Mar 2011, 08:16
Are you serious mate?

Please do yourself a favour..
Check if you've got all the papers
Organize your documents
Submit it yourself

Given below is a link which elaborately describes on the do's and dont's. READ IT!!
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/438134-all-you-need-know-about-dgca-cpl-conversion-dos-donts.html

And still if you've got more doubts, PM me.

t.a
10th Mar 2011, 10:38
Why do you want a Good, Honest agent? why not any one to do this out of the way work.:confused:

FLYPINTU
10th Mar 2011, 10:47
@soulreaver4

i would advise you to submit your paper yourself.

I doesn't make any difference if you are going thro agent or submitting yourself...

dont waste your parents hard earned money on agents ...:=:=

viking320
11th Mar 2011, 02:31
What a shame? How the hell do you get to fly the Plane and got a CPL?
Shame on you to ask for an Agent.Cant you read and write.
everything is in Black and white just follow what got to be done by the CAR you cant go wrong.then if you still have problem getting the paper work done.
Do yourself and every others a favour. DONT BE A PILOT JUST GET ANOTHER JOB? PLEASE
I see these kind of spolied kids still spoon fed and take mums and dads money and go to study in US. AUS ,NZL or where ever and have not learned anything............... come on shame to you to ask for an agent . :ugh::ugh:

sunny441
11th Mar 2011, 03:10
GOOD, HONEST agent -- > a classic oxymoron.

UpFirst
11th Mar 2011, 03:19
Contact 'Sharan'. He is in the D.G.C.A. office perhaps the designation is J.D.G.C.A.:}

aadityaslg
11th Mar 2011, 04:50
Dude you make me sick!!!

What happened to the one you used to clear the written tests??

Use the same :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: agent!!!!

This is our problem.. we blame the system for corruption!!
If you stop paying bribes and using agents.. every deserving fellow would get his work done on time!!!

Its because of people like you that other pilots suffer so much...

P51-Mustang
11th Mar 2011, 05:48
I had posted this link earlier too but for some reason was deleted. Here it is:

http://dgca.nic.in/public_notice/PN-Lic%28Jan2011%29.pdf

IAC_Pilot
11th Mar 2011, 07:51
Every person, legal or natural has a right to be represented by a person of his choice while dealing with government.

What the DGCA's public notice serves is a false basis for people like Ashutosh Vashishtha to rudely ask the visitors "Whose application is this? Ask your friend to come here?"

And if my friend were in Chennai, he knows it will be costly to travel and will be ready to pay some money.

ifly25
11th Mar 2011, 13:00
Its more of a matter of perspective , In my case all my documents are perfect and im gonna submit it pretty soon but the thought of "What if they reject it " lingers in my mind , after hearing heaps of stories about DGCA making u run around purposely and stuff makes me even more worried , cuz im from south and taking into consideration the travel cost and above all if i run out of recency then go back and fly for another 15hrs ?? lol..i'm on a shoe string budget and cant afford to pay and fly again so i rather play it dirty and pay that prick some money and get my job done than risk it and land knee deep in a pool of crap .Infact its a DOG EAT DOG world , no place to live by ethics .

niksmathew24
11th Mar 2011, 17:23
Sorry to disappoint you mate. Do you think that getting an agent in the picture is going to make everything easy for you?
I personally know people who've applied through agents and still got their licenses rejected or delayed for weeks.
I was also from the South. I was also worried like you, But fortune favours the brave.

Get your stuff together. Ask other people who got theirs rejected, find your deficits and then apply. You WILL get it! DGCA is a :mad: So make sure you've got every single paper as in the check list. Another good idea would be to request them to let you in so that you can check with somebody in the office that you've got al the relevant papers.

PM me if you've got any doubts or to talk in person. Hope this helps.

Nick

ilovfly
11th Mar 2011, 17:48
Friends I learn that a guy called Gohain, formerly of the DGCA, runs a tout agency for DGCA work. Contact him for all your needs.:rolleyes:

PPRuNe Towers
11th Mar 2011, 19:53
and promise you will let me know if you get any sleaze bags contacting you by PM, you understand, touting for so called agents.

Just let me know - I'll be very pleased to deal with them:E

ifly25
12th Mar 2011, 12:18
@nik: thnx mate

topi
23rd Mar 2011, 20:01
I need help to pass dgca cpl exam. Do you know any agent. Please let me know urgent. Thx

nikhilheb
25th Mar 2011, 06:12
hahaha you lazy lazy :mad:, are you serious?

I understand your worry of your application getting rejected, but a GOOD HONEST agent will be as effective as you yourself in person, if not less.

I too had heard a lot of stories about how DGCA rejects licenses for no logical reason, but I really doubt that. I had an FAA logbook that didn't conform with Indian standards, made an Indian logbook (with the same entries, just entered how DGCA likes to see them) and got it attested by the school, and sent both the logbooks to DGCA. I was nervous too, about my application being rejected, but they probably realised everything was actually in order and issued my CPL.

Just make sure all your documents are in order, nothing is fudged, and there's no reason why you won't be issued a license.

thearsenal
25th Mar 2011, 09:21
@topi
you really have some nerve with the whole situation going on at the moment in india u need help to clear the exams. do youself a favour and quit flying dont waste your time and money.

air on ice
25th Mar 2011, 16:58
This thread is precious :ok:

malq
26th Mar 2011, 05:07
. . . and I think that the feathers flying out of the windows rapidly may well have to do with some people monitoring this website too. However, why go after the licences of only the youngsters, go all the way back to anybody still flying, or also if they ever flew, and run an audit?

Now THAT would really bring out some stuff!!!

BharatiyaNari
26th Mar 2011, 05:16
Why dont you just submit it by yourself? Why encourage the system of agents? Believe me, you just need a little patience.

pilotbaba
4th Aug 2011, 19:46
Hey Guys

I am looking for a Laison officer or agent who can deposit my forms etc & submit other paperwork & files etc for me in WPC & DGCA

I am willing to pay the right the guy, if some knows any laison Officer who is willing to make some drinks money on the side or any agent, Pls PM or contact me.

Thanks in Advance.

smurf84
5th Aug 2011, 04:53
Is this some kind of a joke? I believe pilotbaba, topi and a few others are having fun with their random queries!

pilotbaba
5th Aug 2011, 05:57
@smurf

No my friend, this is not a Joke or any attempt to promote any kind of Corruption.

I am sure you are well aware of the fact that our DGCA is extra efficient & DGCA & WPC has very easy requirements like submit forms on a certain date & demand draft needs to be dated within ceratin days or made from SBI etc etc.

That is why, I am looking for a genunine Laison Officer to do certain DGCA & other related works like make demand drafts for me from an INDIAN Bank & submit my forms etc etc.

So, if anyone knows a laison officer or anyone who is doing the DGCA works, pls contact me.