PDA

View Full Version : Update on AEROASIS Colombia

F1 RACER
8th Mar 2011, 19:07
Hi everybody:

New at the forum...
I´ve read and heard that AEROASIS in Colombia, is "dead"... Is that really true?

I´m asking this ´cause I heard from a friend of mine, that knows somebody from AEROASIS that they are looking for pilots... :bored:

I applyed to them by their webpage and got this answer, a couple of minutes ago, to my email:

"El registro de datos se ha realizado correctamente. En caso de que su aplicación cumpla con los requerimientos solicitados para el cargo nos comunicaremos con usted."

Their webpage shows no more info about them...

On a side note to those interested in LANPERU... I also applyed to them and got this answer:

"muy buenos días

Muchas gracias por tu interés en postular a Lan Perú, hemos recibido satisfactoriamente tu curriculum.
Lamentablemente en este momento no estamos haciendo proceso de selección para la posición de FO de nacionalidad extranjera. Tenemos cubierta dicha posición pasado el mes de agosto. De igual forma tendremos tu curriculum en nuestra base de datos si es que se presenta la posibilidad de invitar a FO extranjeros.

Saludos cordiales,"

This mail was sent by the asistant of Pilot Selection of LANPERU.

It says that at this moment they are not looking for foreign pilots... Not untill august this year.

Greetings...

capt_j
10th Mar 2011, 17:29
LAN Argentina requires and Argentinian passport, LAN Pero requires "ciudadano equitoriano" (somebody explained that to me once but I forget what countries it covers) but LAN Chile only requires the ability to speak Spanish. Pilots from Mexicana were getting interviewed last fall.

ElJeke
10th Mar 2011, 20:54
Anybody here that did the interview with lan peru in miami in december????? I did the interview... but did not get a response yet... dont know whats the deal... any similar experience?

materazzi
11th Mar 2011, 02:41
eres un crack "ElJeke", ya va a salir tronco

MD83FO
22nd Mar 2011, 13:51
let me know if A320 DEC opens up in colombia.

Thanks.

FlyingOW
23rd Mar 2011, 02:18
There is a bunch of new guys in groundschool with LPE from Colombia (about 20). No one really knows how long they will be here but they have been told November until LAN sorts out Ops in Colombia. (Not sure if they were Aeroasis or Aires guys, I didn't ask!)

@F1 Racer: LPE is hiring CAN (Comunidad Andina) FOs onto both fleets, 3 Colombians (CFIs), from ADF Tamiami, just got hired recently.

Best of luck!

OW

ElJeke
23rd Mar 2011, 13:13
FlyingOW, can you please check your inbox?, Thanks.

Regards.

F1 RACER
24th Mar 2011, 21:07
@F1 Racer: LPE is hiring CAN (Comunidad Andina) FOs onto both fleets, 3 Colombians (CFIs), from ADF Tamiami, just got hired recently.

Best of luck!

OW

Thanks for your info... Maybe those 3 colombians were the last foreign pilots they hire for the moment:sad:....

Also today there was the official launch of the new low cost airline in Colombia... Inicially it was called "LA NUEVA AEROLINEA", but now it´s called "VIVACOLOMBIA".

Here its a link in spanish:

Fue presentada VivaColombia | Empresas | Portafolio.com.co (http://www.portafolio.com.co/noticias/empresas/fue-presentada-vivacolombia)

It says that the new airline will start operations beginning of 2012 and promises to be a real LOW COST airline in the country.
The investors are form Ireland, mr DECAL RYAN, owner of RYAN AIR. Other investor is IAMSA, investor in autopart, they are from Mexico, GRUPO FAST, promoted by Juan Emilio Posada and GRUPO BOLIVAR....

Regards