View Full Version : RYR Roster converter website ???? Whats happened....

jasonjdr
8th Mar 2011, 16:06
What happened to the trip scheduler??:{:{ Anyone else not able to get any flight details??

Was the best thing on the web for a travelling RYR pilot....(apart from 'the hun' :oh:)

eagerbeaver1
8th Mar 2011, 16:51
Ah "the hun" - old skool.

BALLSOUT
8th Mar 2011, 17:58
Just looked and it's still there!

Pilot Toolbox (http://www.pilottoolbox.net/FlightFinder.aspx)

Mikehotel152
8th Mar 2011, 18:04
Ah "the hun" - old skool.

.......:ok:

jasonjdr
9th Mar 2011, 12:03
Ballsout,

Yeh, but it now says 'no flight data'........:confused:

D O Guerrero
10th Mar 2011, 09:02
If you contact Benoit, who runs it (for free), he'll explain all...

irishpilot1990
27th Mar 2011, 20:20
guys the new summer time table is almost here so has anyone got a similar system or any sign of pilot toolboxes to be renewed? Really is a mess trying to find the new options!!:sad:

bountyhunter
28th Mar 2011, 07:03
dohop.com is about the best I've found. Although they do have a minimum connection time so those requiring only a 5 to 10 minute dash across the apron won't have their connection show up. Better than nothing though.

PB4
22nd Apr 2011, 14:58
yes, also try SkyScanner.net, still doesn't solve the short "dash through the apron" but you can filter by airline and leave only FR flights.

FlyboyUK
17th Mar 2012, 18:56
Anyone else having trouble accessing the site (now rostertools.net)

iome
17th Mar 2012, 21:40
Have you tried this one (http://www.ryalive.com/en/)?

zerotohero
17th Mar 2012, 22:04
i am having same trouble, not for looking for flights for importing the roster to see hours and look at swaps.

if its gone its a disaster!

jonjon
17th Mar 2012, 23:00
I heard Ryanair have heard our cries and have decided to recruit 3 dedicated web developers to create a new interface allowing us to quickly find connections for our jumpseats regardless of load factor.
This new system will also have a direct link to our roster creating a similar function as the "base roster" we used to find on pilottoolbox.

:=

Sorry...I Could not resist...

Nope, pilottoolbox or roster tool or whatever it's called these days seems inop, Benoit no longer looks after it as far as I know.

The ryalive web site seems to have updated it's database until June, and although not perfect it does help quite a bit to find connections.

Good luck to you all Floaters or weekly commuters...

teddyman
18th Mar 2012, 07:20
Vuelos baratos · Ryalive, tu buscador de viajes Ryanair (http://www.ryalive.com) This should do the trick:ok:-T

zerotohero
18th Mar 2012, 10:07
I belive BENOIT left for EK last year and someone else took over it from him, maybe it got a bit much to maintain, shame as was a great tool and made life in FR better.

:{

Mikehotel152
18th Mar 2012, 11:13
I use the roster converter and duty swap function. Losing one is a pain but having no way of contacting colleagues for swaps (when our 'transparent' leave system fails) is a disaster. :(

Any news?

VeroFlyer
18th Mar 2012, 11:33
You actually get a roster at Ryanair??!!

FlyboyUK
20th Mar 2012, 18:56
seems to be up and running again now

vero flyer - yes and they stay remarkably stable once published