PDA

View Full Version : CPL/ATPL Nav

stupix
6th Mar 2011, 00:24
I will shortly be starting the 3rd and final stage of my distance learning for CPL one of the subjects will be NAV. I believe there are charts needed to study for this stage but can't find info of which charts they are and I want to order them for when I'm back in the UK next week, does anyone know which ones they are....?
many thanks in advance.
stu

giggitygiggity
6th Mar 2011, 02:22
Pretty sure a "Jeppesen route manual" is what your after.

Jeppesen Student Pilot Route Manual £54.99 (http://www.flightstore.co.uk/jeppesen-student-pilot-route-manual.asp)
^^^^
Here for a new copy.

Although i may be able to put you in touch with someone selling his for a little cheaper. PM me if your interested, though he may have sold it already.

Tojo
7th Mar 2011, 17:55
Hello

If you are studying JAA CPL/ATPL General Navigation you will need a Jeppesen Route Manual, not only for the charts but also for the chart symbols which are in the manual. You will need to study some of them as you may get questions about them. Be advised you are not allowed to take the Manual into the exam. The only thing you are allowed to take two charts from the manual - E(LO)1 and E(LO)1A. Hope this helps

zondaracer
7th Mar 2011, 18:42
You will need the same route manual for Flight Planning, just buy it.

BoeingDreamer
7th Mar 2011, 21:01
Yes, if you want I have a spare, which contains all LEGAL highlights for Flight planning. PM me if you want.