PDA

View Full Version : Fragrant Cadetships

Capt Toss Parker
2nd Mar 2011, 23:34
YouTube - Fragrant Cadetships (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1y2YaWFh2M)

Just thought I'd share this around :ok:

Dicky Boy at his finest!

I'd love to see "Dick" on that new TV show, Under Cover Boss where the bosses go out on the front line and see how the workers have it...

Put him in a 600 sqft place at Tung Chung with no housing allowance ... make him eat 2 minute noodles and make the bunks on every flight!

Capt Toss Parker
2nd Mar 2011, 23:49
Come to think of it ...

I'll Put up the $35K ... (no housing)

On the house .... pardon the pun :ok:

We'll move Dicky Boy into the Headland hotel and we'll film his journey trying to find a house, buy furniture move in ... etc etc

All on the new second officer deal ... $35K (no housing) come on "Dick" take the challenge!

It won't cost you a penny I'll pay for the LOT if you're willing to man up and live on the deal that you expect you new hires to live on ...

Under Cover Second Officer ... Man up Dick!

Each episode features a high-ranking executive or the owner of a corporation going undercover as an entry-level employee in their own company.

The executives alter their appearance and assume an alias and fictional back-story. The fictitious explanation given for the accompanying camera crew is that the executives are being filmed as part of a documentary about entry-level workers in a particular industry.

They spend approximately one week undercover, working in various areas of their company operations, with a different job and in most cases a different location each day. They are exposed to a series of predicaments with amusing results, and invariably spend time getting to know the people who work in the company, learning about their professional and personal challenges.

At the end of their week undercover, the executives return to their true identity and request the employees they worked with individually to corporate headquarters. The bosses reveal their identity, and reward hard-working employees through campaign, promotion, or financial rewards, while other employees are given training or better working conditions.

Sqwak7700
3rd Mar 2011, 04:10
Excellent video Toss, another beauty!

:ok:

Fly747
3rd Mar 2011, 05:44
Toss, your vid is inaccurate and misleading. I have never known anyone get a HJ in the Dragon Club late at night, it is a BJ only joint!

CokeZero
3rd Mar 2011, 05:59
Great video :)

Neptunus Rex
3rd Mar 2011, 07:17
"Hasta la vista, Dick!"

I love it! Toss, you just get better - keep at it.

Captain Dart
3rd Mar 2011, 08:49
I love your work, Toss, even if you were really just a Caribou pilot...:D

Capt Toss Parker
3rd Mar 2011, 12:24
I stand corrected Fly747 .... the data on the Dragon Club is inaccurate

The Dragon Club is in fact a "BJ" facilitator and a bloody good one I might add.

Thanks for your kind words Neptunes Rex ... it's been a pleasure :ok:

Caribou pilots are multi skilled individuals with raw talent, charisma and the odd ego problem.

Fly747
3rd Mar 2011, 12:40
Not that the I Cadets will be able to afford a trip to those fabled premises Toss, they will only see the twinkling lights of Hong Kong on the rare clear day from their shared Mui Wo digs. For them it is the Toilet Bar behind the Silvermine Hotel and to be serviced by one of the Bakla who hang nearby if they are lucky.

sirhcttarp
4th Mar 2011, 09:31
Heard a rumor that cx is considering providing shared company housing for unmarried iCadets... 4 to a house....

It will then be used to provide material for a CX Big Brother channel on inflight entertainment.

Passengers will get to vote on who stays in the house.

New iCadets are rotated into the house to replace those voted out.

Any SOs upon their JFO upgrade, still not voted out of the house will get to move out and get full housing. This scheme will be funded entirely through product placement and endorsements of items readily available on CX inflight duty free.

Those that are voted off will be entitled to Hong Kong Pilots Allowance.

Team America
5th Mar 2011, 07:50
I still want to know why these guys are taking the job? Are there any? The old story if no one applies whilst these **** conditions exist maybe they will go back to a deal offering housing and then those 3000 hr guys and gals out there might have a look at CX.

Capt Toss Parker
5th Mar 2011, 08:26
Cargolux confirmed on Tuesday it will appeal the European Commission’s penalty of €79.9 million ($109.4 million) for allegedly taking part in an international airfreight cartel. In 2010, the EC imposed fines totaling €799 million on 11 companies for their involvement in fixing fuel surcharges and security costs from 1996 to 2003.

“At this stage Cargolux does not wish to make any further comments on this pending case,” Europe’s largest all-cargo airline stated.

Separately, Cathay Pacific Airways said Tuesday it had appealed the EC’s decision to fine its €457.1 million for cargo price fixing.

Here's a hot tip ... stop jacking over your pilots in order to increase profitability and start playing by the rules to avoid fines like above ....

Managers involved incurring such massive fines should be tied to a pole and set on fire.

Fliegenmong
5th Mar 2011, 11:37
Funny how they ain't hey Toss?............No actually sickening how they ain't.........a former QF CEO comes to mind as well....though I think he has a North American rep doing the time for him.......:sad:

Yeager
5th Mar 2011, 16:38
Holy Moses... Absolutly awesome to watch.. what a laugh!!
Thanks for sharing - keep them coming. Always nice to stroll by the Harbour side and see whats on the move.. :ok:

Capt Toss Parker
6th Mar 2011, 05:23
450 million euro's divided by 2500 pilots .... thats 180K each

Profit share anyone?

Better start paying that housing "Dicky Boy" if you're willing to incur that type of operating expense I think the SO's deserve some housing allowance ..

Remember "Dick" they're not SO's they're Captains in training ..... or so you tell us ...

Black Cloud
6th Mar 2011, 09:24
I note your tone has softened of late. I miss your double entendre but can see that in the face of this sustained assault even Caribou pilots with hearts of stone and nerves of steel (small dicks unfortunately) have to relent and side with we common men. More videos please!!!!