PDA

View Full Version : Joyce States the Bleedin Obvious

argusmoon
2nd Mar 2011, 11:52
In his speech, Mr Joyce said Qantas International was not pulling its weight financially and had to be reinvigorated by adding new routes and developing more profitable markets.
After years of being starved of capital and the purchase of the wrong Aircraft we have a ray of sunshine.....well maybe

Fris B. Fairing
2nd Mar 2011, 21:15
Managementspeak:

Qantas International was not pulling its weight financially.

which is code for:

I have not performed well.

Dangnammit
2nd Mar 2011, 21:19
Or it means "splash some yella on them thar tails an' make 'em orange" Dangnammit!

my oleo is extended
3rd Mar 2011, 09:30
I thought stating the obvious would be something like
"Geoff and I have single handedly cut the guts out of a great airline to please the shareholder and ourselves without giving a damn about safety or longevity and now have a basket case under scrutiny, to be sure".

stubby jumbo
3rd Mar 2011, 09:56
Talk about stating the bleeding obvious !!!:ugh:

WHY IS QF ...." not pulling its weight financially and had to be reinvigorated by adding new routes and developing more profitable markets."

ANS= you clowns who are supposedly pulling the levers have FKDUCE UP big time and now you are scrambling trying to catch up....this is just a lame ,pathetic excuse!

Adding... "NEW" routes.....oh yeah which ones.

FCO,ATH,BAH,MAN,KUL,?????? Lets face it.....you have run of ideas:rolleyes:

......... developing more "profitable" routes sounds like code for bunging on JQ onto QF routes.

Lap up the Irish win in the world cup today buddy..........thats about the only victory you'll be a part of in 2011.:yuk: