PDA

View Full Version : Servisair Apprenticeship

aviatordom
1st Mar 2011, 19:47
Hi everyone,

Would it be possible for someone to provide me details on the Apprenticeship scheme that Servisair offers?

I know that they do one as I saw a case study about it via an apprenticeships but I cannot find any information on how to apply, and I never received a response when trying to contact Servisair directly.

Any help is appreciated

-Dominic

BOAC4ME
4th Mar 2011, 04:23
aviatordom, the best way would be to apply for an entry level PSA position and then take advantage of Servisair's vocational scheme, this would apply to the other GH aswell.

dada
4th Mar 2011, 06:30
I never received a reply.............
says it all.
DONT BOTHER.

Xpert
4th Mar 2011, 11:46
Using Grammar like 'I never received', I'm not surprised, if your CV looks anything like that then who would give you a job??. I did not receive a reply is correct .....

Servisair are a reputable organization who OK, don't pay the best but its a good start for anybody looking to get into the business.

GRIZZLER
4th Mar 2011, 12:37
It's good to be ''oh so perfect'' in every way...But I think you have made one mistake yourself....showing what a Dick you are on here.:8

People might not have the same education you have had...and if it makes you bloody rude, glad I didn't.

Good luck aviatordom, Keep trying there are some nice people out there.

aviatordom
6th Mar 2011, 22:21
Thank you for the replies and advice guys :ok: