PDA

View Full Version : DGCA Special Attempt (March)

ifly25
1st Mar 2011, 12:48
hi there ! i'm planning to sit for the DGCA march special attempt :ugh: , when should i apply for it and what all documents should i send along with the application ? and on what date does the exam take place usually ?

i just have one subject to clear and i'm running out of recency , i did not sit for the feb regular session as i was completing my flight training , so am i eligible for this month's special attempt ! please help im freakin out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :{:{:{

tolip111111
1st Mar 2011, 16:59
i just have one subject to clear and i'm running out of recency

. i did not sit for the feb regular session as i was completing my flight training

Bro your second part of the statement contradicts your first one, how you wer finishing flight training in feb and are running out of recency in march!!!:D:D:=:=

ifly25
2nd Mar 2011, 03:35
@tolip - buddy , since im done with my training by feb and i've got time till july when i run out of my 6months recency . so currently i have another 4.5 months till the recency lapses so im basically running out of recency..get it ??:*

flight517
2nd Mar 2011, 08:44
What I know is that you cannot sit for the DGCA special attempt unless your recency is about to lapse or the other exams are about to lapse; and you cannot appear straight away in the special attempt, DGCA only allows you if you have appeared for the previous attempt.
So my advice would be to attend ground classes and prepare for the april attempt, and if you dont make it in that attempt you can then go for the next special attempt.
Best of luck

ifly25
2nd Mar 2011, 16:08
@flight517: thnx man , well ill give it a shot anyway n see how it goes !