PDA

View Full Version : Puma drivers

Rotary man
1st Mar 2011, 09:02
Like to make contact with Puma drivers & co-pilots, RAF 33 & 230 sqn , or army.

Dan Gerous
1st Mar 2011, 09:46
You forgot to add the premium rate phone number

Wokkafans
1st Mar 2011, 10:19
Should this thread be merged with Siseman's "Assume the position" ? :E

Rigger92
1st Mar 2011, 10:23
Leave the guy alone! I would like to make contact with current or past supermodels (previous decade only though). Thanks... :O

Dunhovrin
1st Mar 2011, 11:04
The only Army Puma drivers I knew were on exchange and you don't want to make contact with them. Especially if you don't like hospital food.

And don't you want to make contact with Puma crewmen too? They're much more refined in a robust, salt-of-the-earth, lock-up-your-cat kind of way.

spectre150
1st Mar 2011, 12:21
Maybe he reperesents some sort of bizarre rotary dating agency.

If you put a questin mark at the end of the sentence you will see what I mean.

Getting coat.....

Poacher On The Turn
1st Mar 2011, 15:08
Rotary,

You're more likely to get a 'sensible' response if you provide some more detail as to why you wish to make contact. Not sure what it is with this rumour network but we do tend to be a little suspicious of new members with large fishing rods and bait!:rolleyes:

POTT

Rotary man
7th Mar 2011, 13:14
Point taken, what a bunch of sarky suspicious replies. It could be that I know someone who would pay for their services (to keep the theme going) in a flying capacity.....

Matt Skrossa
7th Mar 2011, 14:52
Given the redundancies across all three services there is likely to be a surplus of experienced rotary-wing aircrew chasing a few scarce jobs, so if you are offering them a chance to stay in the air presumably this will be as cabin staff (aka trolley dollies)? I can just see an ex spec aircrew Puma pilot serving food and drink to the great unwashed!!

Wander00
7th Mar 2011, 17:06
Love to watch him doing it though - and the drumnken bums on the way back from Benidorm being put in their place. You want what - wait your turn!

Tiger_mate
7th Mar 2011, 17:23
Too rude for fixed wing.
Fed the troll though :E
Unless someone wants to kick start the two ex-Venezualian Air Force Pumas that have been languishing in a corner of Kembles hangars for the last decade. One would have to be seriously desperate to consider that though.
OP needs to 'fess up to whats on the agenda if he/she wants a serious response.

sarboy w****r
7th Mar 2011, 19:32
Does this involve flying Super Puma in a sunnier part of the world that features heavily in the news at the moment?

If so, have the operators now decided to put DAS on the aircraft, or are they still maintaining that there is no IR threat and hence no requirement for DAS?

Airborne Aircrew
7th Mar 2011, 20:12
have the operators now decided to put DAS on the aircraft

I fail to see what washing powder has to do with this... :}

charliegolf
7th Mar 2011, 20:53
I fail to see what washing powder has to do with this

Them ayrabs always wear white nightshirts?:ok:

CG

Really annoyed
7th Mar 2011, 21:50
I fail to see what washing powder has to do with this...

Hey that is really funny, no really my sides have split open I am laughing so much.:rolleyes: There isn't a washing powder called Das. You were thinking of Daz.:ugh: