PDA

View Full Version : Aeros Flight Training - Cardiff

Jakey-wakey
26th Feb 2011, 11:31
Hello everyone!

Has anyone had any experience of Aeros in Cardiff? I know they haven't been open for too long, but has anyone begun any form of professional flight training with them?

I may have to re-locate to Wales for work, and I'm looking for a) a place for a bit of GA to keep my PPL current, and b) one day, funds permitting, for a CPL/IR....

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts/experiences.

Thank you!

taff_lightning
26th Feb 2011, 13:48
Have trained with Aeros in Filton\Glouc and I also know some of the instructors in Cardiff. They're a good bunch. Reckon you could do a lot worse.

7574ever
26th Feb 2011, 14:35
I did my CPL/IR in Aeros Gloucester and absolutely loved it there. Very nice people and very professional outfit. The decider for me was the fact that they limit the courses to 2 students, so you have the same instructor and a specific aircraft assigned for the duration of your course.

PM me if you want more info.

Jakey-wakey
11th Mar 2011, 17:09
Guys,

Thanks very much for taking the time to comment. Muppet me forgot I'd posted the message, hence my late reply!!

Anyway - cheers again for the help, will contact you when I have more of an idea if I will have to re-locate etc. Just ideas for now.

Jake.