PDA

View Full Version : flying school in Brisbane

Guy2Sky
26th Feb 2011, 09:45
Hi everyone.I am an oversea student .The reason why i am study in Aus
because in fail my medical check in my country(Hepititis B carrier).But I can pass Class 1 in Aus and now i am a pilot student.My school is FTA (flight traninng australia)located in Archerfield Brisbane...But the school got bankrupt and close down in September 2010.I waited for 4months to get my money back from insurance by the help of goverment ( my school trick me to pay the whole course .. if not they will not give the COE for my visa).. lost Money , time and feeling :sad:
Now i still have 2 subject left and the whole cpl syllabus And look for new school .Anyone please recommen me for the good school no lying no bull **** no money sucking good and high expirence instructor and have enough plane for student around archerfield or South East of Brisbane please please please.
Thank you every body for helping me:cool:

ReverseFlight
27th Feb 2011, 02:33
Guy2Sky, with all that recent crazy weather and flooding in Queensland, why consider Brisbane ? I would recommend Moorabbin Flying Services at Moorabbin - they pick up many unsatisfied students from other schools who wonder why they did not choose MFS in the first place. Search the DG&P GA Forums for lots of encouraging reviews about this flight school.

p.s. I neither own nor work for MFS.