PDA

View Full Version : FTE jerez aptitude tests

moro380
25th Feb 2011, 13:25
hello

i will have my math, physics and other aptitude tests at FTEjerez on May and i would like to know if someone can help me with any advices.
and if someone has old tests done at FTE i'll appretiate it so much if you can send them to me.

And i am really worried from physics test, how can i prepare myself for that.

Thanks

moro380
2nd Mar 2011, 13:58
Hey gleavage

No they didn't send me the email yet,,,,so if u please can you forward the test they sent you to me
[email protected]

thanks man

moro380
2nd Mar 2011, 18:25
ok, no problem my friend it's ok

captainataya
6th Mar 2011, 08:08
hey mate...
as for the math and phisyics exams they are quite easey very traight frward...as i see ur from egypt so u might have a problem wih the verbal rasoning so..try to do some tests before u ome...many people have a problem with th pilapt test.my only advie is to relaaaaaax and focus oz thats the ony way to pass it.
best of luck...and hope to see u there.

moro380
6th Mar 2011, 17:47
thanks captainataya
see you:)

Samh31
12th Mar 2011, 22:16
hey guys

i have been reading up and doing my homework as im going to Jerez next monday to do the aptitude test, my biggest worry is i have herd different things about the difficulties of it some say its easy others hard. im Currently studying A level physics and math so i should be ok right guys?

Also is there a set pass rate, damn im nervous lol

Cheers :)

IO540
13th Mar 2011, 07:40
Is that this place (http://www.fly-in-spain.com/en/)? I'd be interested in any reports.

pipersam
13th Mar 2011, 09:44
Samh31: The Pilapt tests are designed to test your ability. Some find it easy as they have that natural ability and some find it hard because they don't.

However, the Pilapt tests are also designed to test your improvement. Most of the tests give you 2 or 3 attempts and they are looking for your improvement over the series of tests. As previously said, try to relax and give your full concentration to the test. That's the best method by far.

Samh31
13th Mar 2011, 13:53
Cheers pipersam

i guess the old keep calm and carry on motto is a good one haha. I shall keep your advice in mind

Wish me luck guys :)

vetflyer
13th Mar 2011, 18:10
IO 540

No

They are refering to FTE Jerez

but i know a little about Fly in