Salary etc etc..
If you like you can pm me..
Thanks in advance..:ok:

nightflyer767
26th Mar 2011, 14:53
check your PMs...

EMB170
28th Mar 2011, 07:24
i have a friend who worked for them very briefly. he was on a 1 month on 1 month off contract. got paid i belief $7000.- but only in the month he actually worked. we was captain there. according to him , maintenance was terrible and was expected to fly with a long list off add's ! also had an engine out and other technical difficulties. he was on MD fleet

jimmyjetdriver
29th Mar 2011, 07:43
Don't fly the MD if it isn't fixed. Simple. Expats on the MD refuse to fly broken airplanes, they are still working. In any country, you can always refuse. Even Bangladesh. If you want others to make sure the aircraft is ready for flight, then you will have problems. Professional captains do not fly broken aircraft, or misuse the MEL, just so the company is not inconvenienced. These companies pay their expat engineers plenty of money too, and should be expected to do the job. That being said, the 767's are maintained, both through engineering diligence, and proper flight crew mx entries. If the same engineering staff is working on the MD, what part of the equation is missing? My guess is that the fault lies with the pilots themselves.

FlightDawg
17th May 2011, 14:38
The airline pays late on your pay. Most pilot's stop flying after the 1o of the month till there paid. Pay is never right and there are no pay sheets to try to figure out where you are short! They lie to you about upgrades of FO's to get them there and then no upgrade. Paid for my command course to upgrade then told no! I have left there and will never go back. The country sucks and everything there! Avoid it like AIDS!

AlexS
17th May 2011, 16:19
I agree with FlightDawg this is not the place to work := I have a friend who went there for interview as Director and turned down the offer immediately. They did not even pay for his travel expenses as promised.:ugh:

Ejector
22nd May 2011, 03:52
Is this the same owner as Orient Thai, (1-2 Go) ?

B772
23rd May 2011, 12:54
Ejector. Not the same owner who is a squeaky clean Thai compared to anyone in Bangladesh.