PDA

View Full Version : India Overflight Permit

Fedel
21st Feb 2011, 18:48
Assistance please

For an urgent overflight permit for India FIR preferable within 24 hours any advices

Rgrds :rolleyes:

opsjockey
21st Feb 2011, 19:56
Here we go again...

Airport Authority of India
VIDDYXAO

You may need individual sector addresses but I am unprepared to spend my time typing those out.

I suggest you or your boss Engage a professional over flight company such as one of those kind people who replied to your last email, or maybe do some googling / web searches. Most AIP's are available online (free or chargeable), the NATS and CFMU sites have some excellent resources listing worldwide data, not just data confined to Europe.

India normally takes 3 days for overflight processing (24 hours if state / humanitarian etc..) or 7 days for landings permits.

dc9-32
22nd Feb 2011, 06:18
FEDEL

You have a PM.

VIKING9
22nd Feb 2011, 06:23
.....and maybe want to pay for the service too.

With India, using an agent is mandatory and there's no way avoiding that. But, there are ways of avoiding the need for a permit :mad:

merlinxx
22nd Feb 2011, 11:20
You have PM

hawker750
22nd Feb 2011, 11:27
I have never been able to get O/F of India in less than 4-7 days so if we have an urgent flight we route around India via Colombo. Despite being promised from time to time "expeditious" O/F permits by various Indian agents none of them can actually deliver the goods. Would welome a PM from someone who actually CAN get the wretched YA number in less than 24 hours or knows the tricks about operating without one.
Cheers
PS a re-fueling stop in Colombo is a dream not the nightmare and expense of India, so the detour is well worth it

Fedel
22nd Feb 2011, 11:39
interest any availible method

Daniel Mlaha
4th Mar 2011, 19:07
Pls is any one having issues gating ovf/landing permit for Nigeria or African ? Pls do contacts me for an urgent asistance on my email:[email protected].:ok:

dc9-32
5th Mar 2011, 07:44
Daniel Mlaha
With a Yahoo email addresshttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif

suji211
24th Sep 2011, 05:49
you need 7 days for a flight bringing in cargo/pax
3 for tachnical landings.
1-2hrs for air ambulance.

suggest you look for aviation india...ask for Mr. Amit Bhardwaj.
they have nominal fees.

cheers!!

acmi48
27th Sep 2011, 03:55
Aircon still in business??