PDA

View Full Version : Any Help Needed With Regards To Conversion Of Licences,rt,medicals,etc Etc..post Here

aviator4u_2012
19th Feb 2011, 05:32
Any Help Needed With Regards To Conversion Of Licences,rt,medicals,etc Etc.post All Your Querries Here

flying demon
20th Feb 2011, 07:56
Im in a bit of a situation here.
I have an RTR (C) that I got based on a UK FRTOL and FAA CPL which is valid till June 2011.
I got the RTR (C) back in June 2008 after I gave the Part-I and in 2009 there was this new rule that says you need to give only part-I 1s and pay Rs. XXXXX DD and you can get and Indian RT for as long as your UK FRTOL is valid.

My question is since I already gave the Part-I onces back in 2008 and have a RTR (C) do I need to give the exam again? Can it be just extended merely on the basis of the new rule in 2009.
If not how do I get my RT renewed? and is there any recency (flying hours) required for renewal??

I also found that I would need to have 30 hrs of flying in last three yrs and the RTR(c) can be renewed without giving the exam.

Kindly suggest, as all the rules mentioned are for RTR(a) do the apply for RTR(c)
Thanks for the help

Sandy pilot
20th Feb 2011, 10:35
Same situation pls someone help.

aviator4u_2012
20th Feb 2011, 11:35
yes...you would have to do 30 hrs of flying and then you can get it renewed

aviator4u_2012
20th Feb 2011, 11:37
and yeah 30 hrws is a compulsion since u cannot renew again based on a uk licence...only canadian,australian and a very few selected countries RTRs can be renewed.....

josh121.5
21st Feb 2011, 06:15
can some one post the link for the RT(P) new form ...thnxx

Challenger05
21st Feb 2011, 13:40
http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/442456-directions-renewing-your-rtr-p-those-having-trouble.html

coolboy007
22nd Feb 2011, 05:18
Am doing my flight training from US and got a FRTOL from UK for the sole purpose of giving only part 1 here and getting the RT. I have my PPL license, the UK FRTOL, right now in India and i want to sit for the PART 1 exam which is coming in April as i guess date for March has already passed..

I am trying to submit application online but it says "Date has passed", no option for April:ugh:

Can you tell me which all forms do i need to fill and submit + send them via post? The DD is for 500 INR right?

I can get my RTR without a CPL or not?
Thanks

Sperry CL2
24th Feb 2011, 13:53
Hi guys this post is regarding the conversion issue.I tried to understand the Application for conversion but seriously some of the requirements going overhead:ugh: .. plz help

When you check the 13th column i.e "application for issue/conversion form (skill in preceding Six months as required vide section-J)
a- General flying test by day
b- General flying test by night
c-250 nm X-country test
d-120 nm X-country test by night
e-IR test

Note-all the above tests shall be on same aircraft

My query is as i am doing Multi engine IR i have to get all the above test on Multi engine and doing 250+120 nm X-country is going to cost me alot:ugh:
Is that possible if i'l complete 250+120 hrs on C-172 and mention it below (For additional rating )

Any suggestion guys need to sort out this asap

Thanks in advance:ok:

Rob Sponge
25th Feb 2011, 12:34
Hey bud!

Regarding the documents required at the time of converting the foreign licence to an Indian CPL, the checklist mentions 'Verification certificates from respective school Boards examination for 10th and 12th with original certificates'. Can you please tell me how can I get the 'verification certificates'? The DGCA also requires the valid foreign license with a 'letter of verification from issuing authority'. I have an Australian CPL. Does that mean, besides my CPL, I must get a letter of verification from CASA?

It would very nice of you to get me out of this pickle !

Cheers.

Sperry CL2
25th Feb 2011, 12:47
@Rob Sponge - For the verification of 10th n 12th you need to go and visit your respective Board (CBSE Office) request them and mention the verification is required for conversion.They will post it to DGCA directly if you need on hand ...then hope you getting my drift;)
Affirm,you need to get the verification from CASA

Cheers:ok:

Rob Sponge
25th Feb 2011, 15:41
Sperry CL2 - Thanks champ! I got the drift. Unfortunate, even the CBSE works that way.

josh121.5
26th Feb 2011, 02:23
@rob :just log into the casa self servise portal and just fill up a form and pay 75$ and viola' ur verification letter is done ! but it can take upto 1-2 months ! :uhoh:

sbflyingangel
21st Jun 2011, 05:20
hi all...
I urgently need some help regarding the conversion of RTR(A).
i have got my Indian licence which will lapse within next 4 months..

For the last 3 years i hvent flown any a/c..(needless to say m jobless)..:(
So what do i need to do...to get my RTR(A)renewed???

please suggest!!!:sad:

Cactus225
27th Jun 2011, 12:08
Not sure, but I think you just needed to contact the WPC wing and say that you want to get it renewed- pay accordingly and its done.

siddhanta_alc
30th Nov 2011, 02:43
this is a CHPL holder dying hard to clear RTR after giving 2 attempts already

i need sample questions , questions that are asked in part 2
part 1 the only issure would be SID./ STAR/ INSTRUMENT QUESTIONS where you need to reFER the chart BACk Of ThE maps
if you could mail me any substance that you have got or any reccomendations or questions you remember please do..
[email protected]
thanks guys