PDA

View Full Version : 10+2 verification from tamilnadu board

josh121.5
15th Feb 2011, 06:56
guys ,im kinda stuck with this:ugh: , plz kindly help me out.

1.has anyone got their certificates verified from the tamilnadu state board , these guys are making me run around for no reason sayin they cant give the letter to me in person .

2. do we need the 10th and 12th certificates both verified or just 12th ?

3.the verification letter shud be addressed to DGCA or it should say sumthin like "To whom it may concern " ?

superdunkaroos
15th Feb 2011, 07:02
They will not give it to you by hand.

2. You need both 10th and 12th verified

3. Get in touch with a local flying club, and fire off a letter from them stating the reason along with a copy of your marksheet and the required amount payable for processing the request. The results will be mailed back to the club, verified by them and then you can ask them to send it to dgca or take it by hand(not really sure if this can be done).

rahulred5
15th Feb 2011, 12:59
They gave it to me by hand after a LOT of arguments. I explained to them that it cannot go directly to DGCA. Make sure you tell them this , if not go and see the head of the department.

I finally managed to get it in my hand after 10 trips and 15 days of constant explanations. The tamil nadu board is the worst.

nishkarshc
16th Sep 2013, 13:55
@rahulred5

May I know where you got if from ?

Thank you.

mothwing
17th Sep 2013, 06:49
They wont hand it to you, you could probably try this:

1. Ask them to send it directly to DGCA which is a pain.
or
2. You could ask your friend or uncle who works in some company to issue you a letter of intent and then go over to DPI with the LOI and give it in person.

The XIIth usually takes about a month while the Xth can take time.

Good Luck,

MW

AviatorVette
17th Sep 2013, 11:16
They will not give it to you in hand, they will directly mail it to DGCA. I refused to let them mail it to them because DGCA is notorious for losing important documents. My friend's uncle owns a company, I asked him to write a letter requesting my +10 +2 marks verification for a job as I was interning with him. They mailed it to him. Good luck!

Mr.Jeen
9th Jul 2017, 07:17
Anyone please guide me, how to apply for sslc certificate verification? where to apply? how much is the challan? All details

Thanks & regards:rolleyes: