PDA

View Full Version : Elite Assessment - Emirates Interview

Frequent Flyer
14th Feb 2011, 13:25
Hi,

Can anyone tell me they have been on the Elite Assessments Emirates interview course?

If so can you give me some feed back on how good it was etc.

Thanks.

lospilotos
23rd Mar 2011, 09:26
I too would like to know some more. Saw a banner ad for the Emirates assessment preperation course. Did you find you anything more?

Skipping Classes
28th May 2011, 10:19
So anyone has used it and then went to the Interview? Any feedback?

km5
3rd Jan 2012, 16:23
Not many people will give you feedback on this as they prefer to be discrete but it is very close to the interview and compass test

b737bbj
24th Feb 2012, 05:20
Hi all,

400 pounds is a lot of money to spend. I am looking at an Emirates Interview soon and was also wondering if anyone who has used this service would be able to comment. Thanks all...

xplane2
24th Feb 2012, 08:55
I paid for it and that is what I think about it:
The interview preparation is quite well done. :D They explain step by step what will happen. But no big surprise, in fact you allready know most of it.
The compass test is a joke! :uhoh: Only 28 ATPL questions, 15 math questions and not even the joystick test...:ugh:
Conclusion, if you want to be more comfortable with the interview and you have a lot of money to spend go for it, otherwise look for cheaper websites.

km5
26th Feb 2012, 10:51
I paid for the test as well.

I think the interview preparation was really good. It helps you build up the confidence to answer any of the example based questions. They showed me some very good techniques which I would never have thought about.

I dont think the compass test was a "joke" In fact I think it is very accurate. I agree the ATPL questions were crap but the other tests were all there and the practice made a big difference for me. There was no joystick test but the selection one was so easy if you cant do it you should not be flying :)

There were also really good "management" pointers for the sim check. It helped me pass!!

I think overall it was expensive, but I did two other web sites as well. The first one was a total waste of money with very little information and the second one was only the compas tests like elite but without any ATPL questions at all. Looking back, i dont think I would have needed any compas test preparation but I am still glad I had all the interview training - thins made a huge difference for me.

iamanaussiemavrick
17th Dec 2013, 06:53
Could someone tell me there web site details