PDA

View Full Version : Flight Academy Wolverhampton

Back at NH
14th Feb 2011, 09:09
Rumours abound at HG that all staff have walked out this weekend as they have not been paid for a considerable period of time.

Anyone got any info on this? It does not bode well if that is the case.

Darius Mcfly
19th Feb 2011, 21:01
Really? - tell me golfdriver. What is your understanding of what has happened at FAW? - what hostile takeover and by who! - tell me (the student) what exactly is going on! - no need to call Seville if you already know!

JUST-local
20th Feb 2011, 11:29
Darius at least you did not get your post deleted for asking the question!

I even asked it in a non-hostile way, hope it all works out for everyone.

moggiee
20th Feb 2011, 18:56
All very interesting, especially as my friends who worked there (note past tense) no longer do so!

PPRuNe Towers
20th Feb 2011, 22:03
What? Are you suggesting that golfdriver et al are engaging in shamelessly obvious news management trying to keep it off these pages?

I'm shocked and dismayed.

Rob

moggiee
21st Feb 2011, 16:06
Far be it from me to suggest such a thing.

The fact that the employees are now all ex-employees should be a readily verifiable fact - I assume that the CAA would have to be be made aware if a new CFI was being appointed.

Desert Strip Basher
17th Mar 2011, 15:13
So does anyone know what the current state of play is - are these guys stable or not? This isn't exactly a question you're going to get a straight answer to on the phone!

Treadstone1
17th Mar 2011, 22:53
I believe that Flight Academy Barton is also under new management?

:D

moggiee
11th May 2011, 03:24
The chaps that left are now here: Central Flight Training (http://www.centralflighttraining.com) (Tatenhill)