PDA

View Full Version : Flight Dispatcher course

marvisduker
13th Feb 2011, 22:24
Hello house, I am new here and to the Aviation industry can anyone help me explain the Flight Dispatcher course?waiting for your response..i have appointment with the Embassy and this will be one of the question going to ask by the Consular Officer.

mad_jock
13th Feb 2011, 22:36
This forum is for trainee pilots there is another one for ground ops.

And I really don't have a clue what you need to do for said course.

groundagent
14th Feb 2011, 08:04
can anyone help me explain the Flight Dispatcher course?waiting for your response..i have appointment with the Embassy and this will be one of the question going to ask by the Consular Officer.

Why are you looking to do a course in something you know nothing about? Surely if you had any interest (enough to study) you would at least understand what you wanted to learn about????:confused::confused::confused::ugh:

Grasscarp
14th Feb 2011, 12:07
If the Embassy is going to question you about a course, presumably you are looking for a visa to attend this. If you have booked a dispatcher course then the course provider will be able to give more information to you about what you will be studying, so contact them.

Whiteknight68
19th Feb 2011, 12:51
International Flight Planning Training Course for Dispatchers | Jeppesen (http://www.jeppesen.com/industry-solutions/aviation/commercial/training/ground-international-flight-planning.jsp)

Look at this:ok: