PDA

View Full Version : HELP>>>>coversion of foreign FRTOL to INDIAN

Jesuslike
13th Feb 2011, 14:18
hi,
i send my documents rqd plus Rs.50/- DD to Sanchar bhavan, Ashok nagar..for conversion of my Aussie FRTOL as per the instruction i downloaded from the net. No response from them yet. Whenever i visit wpc website its down...and its confusing...

Can someone tell me...how can i follow up this matter...

josh121.5
15th Feb 2011, 07:00
the DD amount is now changed to Rs 5000/- and make sure u get the rite form as in the new one which has 2 pages to it . and besides make sure u send ur casa cpl which has the FRTOL in it , cuz if u send ur ppl they will reject it . on a average it takes 8 weeks to get the RTR(p)..hope this helps:ok:

superdunkaroos
15th Feb 2011, 07:23
wasn't the deadline for direct conversion till 30/04/2010?

have they extended it?

rahulred5
15th Feb 2011, 13:02
your problem was the DD. It is Rs 5,000 for conversion not 50. Also you need the AF-1 form.

sam8808
16th Feb 2011, 07:08
I had applied for my RTR (P) around mid Oct 2010 and got it in my mail after exactly 2 months. Its good idea to call them and follow up in the 7th or 8th week after application.

Fees has been increased to Rs 5000 even though the form says Rs 50. Send your application again asap along with attested copies of your CPL and FRTOL.

tekchandv
18th Feb 2011, 08:34
Is there a step by step documented process which lists out
- What forms to submit
- how many copies
- what documents

Fee ive figured out is INR 5K

bayblade
28th Feb 2011, 06:39
please refer to this link:http://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east/442456-directions-renewing-your-rtr-p-those-having-trouble.html
there is a lot of info on rt if you actually look it up!!

FLYPINTU
28th Feb 2011, 08:47
pm me your emai ld .. will send you the conversion forms

josh121.5
1st Mar 2011, 12:12
@superdunk : what deadline are you talkin about ?

ifly25
1st Mar 2011, 12:53
@josh: superdunkaroos is wrong , there is no deadline for direct conversion of foreign FRTOL ,provided it is from a commonwealth country

break_break
1st Mar 2011, 23:29
It always amazes me with some of this prxxk or equivalent kind of character, that after a quick plead of help, responds NOTHING to all the kind gestures by the rest who offer help so willingly.
If you didn't PM each and every contributor, then don't bother trying to come back with excuses, just sign up another screen name to continue your rude behavior. I hope they bin your application and hang you dry all the way.
:=:=:=

break_break
6th Mar 2011, 04:18
The following is what I received as a PM from ifly25

try to show some professional attitude , when u post in a thread next time ! :=

And this was my reply to him:

I shouldn't even bothered with any reply, judging from your senseless one line stupid remark. Care to comment which part of any of my postings warrant your absurd remark?
My guess, you're the twit that asked for help on a thread, got a deserving bashing from me, and use another screen name to vent out your anger.
Is that the best you can do? I'm just thankful that prixk like you are not in the REAL airline world. And I continue to wish that your search for such dream, will remain a SEARCH.

break_break
6th Mar 2011, 04:22
Now I know why the aviation world in India is so messed up with poor attitude amongst the newbies.

No wonder the Lion Air is ready to take further advantage of Indian pilots, pretty sure thousands will apply for the peanut paying jobs that they have. You cheapen yourself with your desperation.

thefoxphyre
7th Mar 2011, 08:37
I just got my Canadian CPL and Canadian RT, anyone know how i can convert my Canadian Rt to the Indian RT, just pm me if possible, Thank you

manny.sekh
27th Mar 2011, 12:05
http://www.pprune.org/images/icons/46.gif RTR(P) Illegal work:The Department of Telecom (WPC)
Folks, in most instances the The Department of Telecom (Wireless Planning Cell) are using ilegal memorandum and letters to confuse and harass innocent Pilots looking for issue of RTR(P) and RTR(C)--where P stands for Permit and C for Conversion.
WPC is governing thru Memorandums. Memorandums, however, are not Rules. To become Rules they must get the sanction of the Parliament. If a memorandum is issued when Parliament is not in session it must be placed before the Parliament for 30 full days no sooner it is in Session and then be passed by it. If this is not done the Rule sought to be implemented thru a Memorandum lapses. This is defined in the Indian Telegraph Act.
N.B WPC has issued RTR(P) to even PPL holders from South Africa and New Zealand--the one with PPL from South Africa is Mr Bijan Panda, Member of Parliament. Corner them (preferably the Wireless Adviser to Government of India of with this info when you have trouble. (I will give the NZ info if anyone requests).
Don't be scared of the Officials of WPC (Wireless Planning Cell, Dept of Telecom, Government of India).--Today their former Minister 'RAJA" and Secretary 'Behura' are in Jail for the 2G scam--they can follow them to jail for their actions.:{

manny.sekh
27th Mar 2011, 12:08
YES.
Go file a RTI, ask them what is the legality of Memorandums.
Quoting a December 2008 memorandum as if it is a rule in 2011 is criminal .

nachiket.vagal
7th Mar 2012, 14:50
Hello everyone,

I have recently got my ppl from Aust. Due to some issues I had to get back to India. Now I have plans to go to USA and finish my CPL.
My query is whether I can convert my FRTOL which I got from Aust to Indian
?? IF yes then can you guide me with it?
And will it be held valid for further CPL once I finish my CPL?

Looking forward for the reply ASAP.

Thank you very much

Nachiket Vagal

Toddler9Alpha
7th Jun 2018, 19:37
I have a valid CPL and FRTOL and class 1 medical from maldives.
As per rule FCL 3 2010,direct conversion of foreign FRTOL To RTR(A)
CPL and FRTOl from common wealth countries and phillippines.
Real Issue is maldives left common wealth in oct 2016.
Question:
1.As being a former member common wealth country direct conversion will be accepted?
2.where i can more detail regarding conversion?
3.what are the option for getting Indian RTR
Any help or guidance wil be higly appreciated.