PDA

View Full Version : ASA Interview

AriGold
12th Feb 2011, 01:15
Couple questions for you fellow ppruners:

I have an interview with ASA/Express Jet coming up. I have a couple questions, if anybody could answer themL

1) Driving record - I have seen this question asked a lot. I have not had any infractions for 4 years. Had two speeding tickets 4-5 years ago, and 3-4 7+ years ago. I only put down what I had in the last 5 years, as I couldn't remember the dates. I looked at the paperwork, and it looks like they only check the last 5 years anyway. My questions is, 4 years ago my license was suspended, but I didn't know about it. I check in January, and apparently it was a clerical error. I hired a lawyer to fix it and write me a letter. I did answer "no" to had my license been suspended, but at that time I was not aware it had been suspended, and this really isn't a suspension as it was not my fault.

2) Written Exam - I've been going over ATPL questions. I have heard it is commercial questions, then I have also heard it is ATPL questions. Which is it?

3) I have corporate experience, do you think that hinders my chance at the job? I know airline guys going to corporate gigs are offended shunned because of this. I think its strange, but I can understand it at the same time.

Let me know what you guys and gals think!