PDA

View Full Version : citation position

emmma
10th Feb 2011, 16:35
Hello guys, sorry for the same question... but does any of you know if there is any company looking for citation 500 series FO ? private mail well appreciated, thanks, emm.

lk978
13th Feb 2011, 02:22
yes i heard of a job in the bahama's the information is from a friend of a friend, you will have quick command and it will be paying $150K USD per year and they will endorse you on the aircraft. you will be provided a car and housing and a return flight home every 3 months for a week.

no experience needed just give them a call....

C550jockey
13th Feb 2011, 03:32
Ha ha Ha !! LMFAO :D

Davjet
13th Feb 2011, 18:17
lk978

That's not very nice of you, the dude was just asking a legitimate question there was no need to be sarcastic!

BigNumber
13th Feb 2011, 19:19
I concur with Davjet, give emmma a break.

Infact I received a very pleasant PM from our friend and will try my best to help him.(he twigged me as a Citation man).

Sadly the 500 is perhaps ('politely') in the autumn of its career and opportunities are rare.

Hard times for everyone; please let us not 'round on ourselves'. This chap is worth helping.

lk978
14th Feb 2011, 01:50
ahh yes sorry guys... beer and pprune do not mix, i was merely comming to the same conclusion as Big Number i.e. operunities are rare.

p.s I think with a name like Emma, may be a woman you are reffering too.

emmma
14th Feb 2011, 09:26
Emmanuele , man name,
anyway I thank you in advance all guys that are trying to help me!
It is hard times indeed, I flew for 5 companyes so far ,on citation and ATR in europe, Central america and Indonesia, and I guarantee you there is no good jobs around.
ciao,
Emm.