PDA

View Full Version : Air Dolomiti (LH2161 4 Feb 11) Lufthansa

SANDYFIN
5th Feb 2011, 20:10
I would like to pass on my thanks to the most UNPROFESSIONAL Crew that have ever had the pleasure of flying me anywhere and to Lufthansa for the worst customer care i have ever received from any company not just an airlline.

Late - NO explanation - NO apology - the longest taxi to park ever, I felt like going up front to give them directions, and a night stuck at Munich because I arrived late for my connecting Lufthansa flight (special thanks to them as I arrived 5 mins prior to gate closing and they had gone. Who would have thought it.

As one of many passengers left behind last night by Lufthansa - they said it is company policy not to wait for connecting passengers (WTF). Lufthansa staff could only laugh at passengers - I for one was not finding it funny.

:mad:

cloud58
6th Feb 2011, 05:10
4 feb. 2011 - Initially LH2161 NUE-MUC Operate by Augsburg Airways - Last minute operated by EN due D-ADCH (Augsburg) AOG.

Hotel Tango
6th Feb 2011, 07:08
the longest taxi to park ever

Yes, Air Dolomiti company policy dictates that crews must ignore all ATC instructions, land on the most inconvenient runway and take the longest possible route to the gate. :rolleyes:

shock-absorber1
6th Feb 2011, 07:15
I'm not an airdolomiti employee as much as this is not a passenger complain forum.

I may suggest to take your piss home and activate the correct channels, I'm sure Airdolomiti have, to submit your complain.

What a lot of you guys does not get is that there are a lot of factors that may influence a delay a lot of which beyond aircrew control.

As well as next time I may suggest you to allocate more time between connecting flight in order to absorb possible delays.

As well as Airdolomiti is a LH group company and I'm pretty sure they provided you with an alternative connecting flight.

Go home and eat your fry marsbar.
:mad:

glad rag
6th Feb 2011, 15:28
Well, it does say in the thread title................................and as such is EXACTLY the correct place to highlight such sub standard service.

Fernanjet
6th Feb 2011, 16:17
it doesnt sound like sub standard service though....just bad luck that you were late and taxi-ing took a while.....tough really

SANDYFIN
6th Feb 2011, 20:05
4 feb. 2011 - Initially LH2161 NUE-MUC Operate by Augsburg Airways - Last minute operated by EN due D-ADCH (Augsburg) AOG

Cloud58 - thanks for the reason for the delay, If only the Lufthansa Team had bothered to tell us this.

Shock-absorber1 - As a professional aviator, I am fully aware of the many reasons for delays. As for allowing more time for the transfer, the flight was booked with Lufthansa and they allocate the flights so the transfer of 65 minutes should have been sufficient, my gripe is that the next flight left the gate early knowing that we were running late.

As for poor customer service the customer in front of me was laughed at by the Lufthansa staff when he said he had a wedding the next day. The reply from the staff member was 'I hope its not yours, because you will not be there" I believe that this is unacceptable and would not expect staff to be this discourteous.

There were many comments like this and you can perhaps understand that after flying professionally for over 14 years that I felt the need to mention the particularly poor service by these airlines.

Fernanjet
7th Feb 2011, 18:56
As a professional aviator, I am fully aware of the many reasons for delays. As for allowing more time for the transfer, the flight was booked with Lufthansa and they allocate the flights so the transfer of 65 minutes should have been sufficient, my gripe is that the next flight left the gate early knowing that we were running late.

after flying professionally for over 14 years

I am surprised that you have flown professionally for this length of time and are surprised by a flight leaving the gate a little early - Slot restriction perhaps?

rather leave a couple of pax behind thean risk delaying an entire aircraft/full load of pax/risk crew hours etc....

surely as a professional you have a little knowledge in the industry and with that claim i am most surprised that you cannot believe you missed the connection of 65 minutes.....

what do you do as a proffesion?